RoleAll Other Remote
- DirectID is growing fast and thoughtfully. We are a remote-first organization and have been recognized as one of Scotland’s top 10 most flexible employers We know we're not just building world-class products but also a world-class team and a set of sustainable development practices that will continue to deliver value as we scale.
- We believe that the best work comes from cross-functional, self-organizing, and diverse teams that take ownership of their processes and practices. You will be trusted to make things happen.
- Our people set us apart and these are some of the words they use to describe our culture: Flexible, Fast, Compassionate, Potential, Professional, Fun.
- Our values have grown organically through our behaviors and outcomes, driving everything we do We’re a Clan, With one Shared Vision, For our Customers and Brave at Heart.
As a data analyst, you will work within our Data Insights team, close to our data scientists and product team. Your work will help us improve our analytical solutions, with your work having a direct positive impact to our customers experience.
We are looking for a Data Analyst, who will be instrumental in leading improvements to our machine-learning models driven by annotation. You'll help build and improve our Machine Learning models and the processes related to their performance. Dealing with huge datasets, you will have ownership over the annotation and visualization tasks assigned to you, which will help shape our existing and future products.
YOU NEED TO HAVE-
- Some prior experience in linguistic annotation (text data annotation)
- Demonstratable Power BI Experience and data visualization skills
- A passion for data, efficiency, and accuracy
- A curious nature, not being biased by previous knowledge
- Experience delivering in data science/engineering environments.
- Demonstratable experience and understanding of PowerBI
- Some experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods.
- Some experience with C#, Azure ML, SQL
- Proactive management of individual tasks alongside an open collaboration with the wider team.
THE PERKS Benefits may vary depending on location.
- A team of passionate interesting people committed to your success.
- Challenging problems to solve.
- We're a growing company your contributions will be valued.
- £35k gross/pension/EMI share scheme.
- Continuous Professional Development budget (CPD).
- Uncapped bike-to-work scheme.
- Monthly recharge time.
- Clan events and workshops.
- Generous holiday allowance (we will insist you take it!).
- Home working contribution to set up (get comfy we want you to stay)
- Ask us about Flexible Working
REDEFINE AN INDUSTRY
We are on a mission to enable our customers across the globe to effortlessly make use of bank data to; better understand their customers, grow their businesses, revolutionize their offerings, and delight with customer service.
At DirectID you will be working for a business that is redefining the industry for lenders and their consumers through our global credit & risk platform. This is an exciting stage in our growth and we’d love you to be part of the story.