Customer Onboarding Manager
🇺🇸 USA Only
2 to 4 years
We are seeking a driven Customer Onboarding Manager to join our rapidly growing team. You will be our subject-matter expert, helping customers understand and evaluate Docyt's platform. You will act as a product specialist, guiding prospects and customers in adopting our platform. The candidate should be able to contribute to building relationships and implementing new programs that will increase Docyt's revenue potential and minimize churn rates. A Customer Success Manager’s responsibilities include supporting customers as they transition from sales prospects, building close relationships that often last beyond any one project or job-order lasting process ownership with the business itself. Ultimately, you will work directly with clients to help solve their problems and ensure their satisfaction while they are an active account with us. You will also work closely with other employees to ensure customer questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Become a leading expert on AI-powered accounting software
- Perform 1:1 onboarding and product demos to our prospects
- Help customers become power users who love our brand and expand their adoption
- Build longer-term customer relationships to gather feedback and inputs from prospects
- Identify and report issues with the customer experience
- Provide design and product input to the first-time user experience
- Scale customer onboarding to thousands of customers
- Follow up, engage, and support prospects and customers through the buying journey.
- 2-4 years as a customer onboarding specialist, technical product specialist, account manager, CSM, or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role with a SaaS company.
- Communication: You can clearly explain complex topics in person and in writing.
- Empathy: You understand how your customers succeed by stepping into their shoes and showing that you care.
- Teacher: You enjoy sharing insight and knowledge. You are patient and thoughtful when you educate.
- Goal Oriented: You are excited about new challenges and work to achieve inspiring goals.
- Problem Solver: You are adept at spotting issues, and quickly suggest elegant solutions
- A self-learner who can pick up skills with minimum support and have a curiosity about learning new concepts.
- High proficiency in English with excellent written and oral skills is a must.
- Competitive salary, startup equity + incentives
- Excellent healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Work remotely anywhere in the U.S.
- Ability to move laterally within a team and grow rapidly
- Company Offsites/Virtual Retreats