We are looking for a Senior Designer to join our rapidly growing DoubleCloud team. You'll be developing the DoubleCloud brand and dealing with challenges at all stages: from concept to production. You'll be creating visual content for different communication channels, like websites, SMM, events, merchandise, and more in a close collaboration with product and marketing teams.
This role can be performed out of France or Germany.
What we expect from you:
- A strong portfolio with examples of brands you designed.
- Proven skills of work with design tools (Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Expertise in typography, composition, and color.
- The ability to work quickly and independently and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Attention to detail and the quality of your work.
About DoubleCloud and our project
We were creators of the first managed ClickHouse service back in 2018, with more than 500 customers. Our engineers are significant contributors to leading open-source technologies like ClickHouse, PostgreSQL, Odyssey, WAL-G, and others.
Since 2021, we have worked with more than 100 companies crunching analytics with various data tools, including Clickhouse and BigQuery, Redshift, MySQL, Postgres and Kafka.
As a result, we created a data platform to specifically help any business build an end-to-end modern data stack and real-time analytics with fully managed opensource technologies, like Clickhouse, Kafka, etc.
With our platform, data engineers can focus on what they love building instead of spending time on tasks related to scaling up or down, installing updates, deploying additional software and other required admin around open source technologies.
As a company, DoubleCloud is an early-stage startup incorporated in Germany (Berlin) and the USA (Boston).
We are currently over 40 people today, and the team is growing fast.
As a team, we work in a startup-like agile rhythm. We help and inspire each other, try new things and learn new lessons. We are here for each other, and we ensure each individual has everything they need to reach their goals. We are here to build the best possible product and want our customers to get the most value of it.
DoubleCloud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Simply put, we do not discriminate which means we treat everyone with respect. Diversity, equity and inclusion are fundamental principles at DoubleCloud.
We're a global and diverse team full of positive vibes, and we love it that way.
Benefits & Perks
To reward our employees for the great work, they're doing, we offer several perks and benefits, including:
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer-paid premiums and well being perks
- Paid parental leave
- Personal and career development courses
- For WFH: Home office expenses reimbursement options
- For remote coworking: office space or coworking expenses reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and paid sick leaves
- Retirement plan
- And plenty more…
Get in touch or share this Job Description with someone you think may be interested.