Senior iOS Engineer
RoleFull Stack Programming
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), AST (UTC -4), NST (UTC -3:30)
- Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine's largest network in the United States, there's an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don't take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
- One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work every day and make us all better for it!
- We put mobile first. We have built and maintained a suite of fully-native iOS and Android apps that healthcare professionals use on a daily basis to increase productivity and provide better patient care.
- We have a feature-rich, 100% Swift application, which we have recently enhanced to include telemedicine to help doctors and patients communicate during the pandemic. We are looking for a talented iOS Software Engineer to join our growing team of nine developers. See more information about our technology stack here. Doximity is based in San Francisco, CA. We are a remote first team therefore remote US applicants are more than welcomed.
- You are an expert in Swift and Xcode with 5+ years experience
- You have a strong software engineering background with understanding of computer science fundamentals
- You have professional experience developing software for the iOS platform and production support
- You have an understanding of various mobile architectural patterns (MV*, VIPER)
Nice to Haves
- You have experience with Functional Reactive Programming using ReactiveSwift, ReactiveCocoa, RxSwift, or other FRP frameworks
- You have used technologies such as SwiftUI, Combine, ReSwift, GraphQL, or Apollo
- You have experience with Core Data, Realm, or other forms of persistent storage
How You'll Make an Impact
- You'll collaborate with a team of product managers, designers, QA, and other developers to drive mobile projects from beginning to end
- You'll be included in decision-making and will weigh in on balancing factors like scope, complexity, and timing
- You'll architect your code in a way that encourages and allows for flexible, modular, and reusable code
- You'll encourage growth within the team by participating in mentorship, knowledge sharing, and thorough code reviews
- You'll help keep our apps robust by writing tests, monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting bugs
Benefits & Perks
- Generous time off policy
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, Life/ADD, 401k, flex spending accounts, commuter benefits (HQ), equipment budget, educational resources, and conference access
- Generous family benefits
- Stock incentives
- .. and much more! For a full list, see our career page
- Here are some of the ways we bring value to doctors
- Our data engineering stack run on Python, MySQL, Spark, and Airflow
- Our production application stack is hosted on AWS
- We have over 350 private repositories in Github containing our applications, forks of gems, our own internal gems, and open-source projects
- We have worked as a distributed team for a long time; we're currently about 70% distributed
- Find out more information on the Doximity engineering blog
- Our company's core values
- Our recruiting process
- Our product development cycle
- Our onboarding & mentorship process
For the past decade, it's been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people's lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We're growing fast, and there's plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact-join us! For more information, visitDoximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved