India, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata
4 to 7 years
Why you should join DTDL
💵 Venture capital-backed hyper growth company
🏡 🖥️ Remote friendly work culture
🚀 Rapid career advancement with opportunities to learn
💰 Competitive salary and Performance bonus
About the role
- At least 4+ years of working experience in software engineering
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin, Android tools and framework, and Android Studio
- Strong experience with MVVM architecture
- Good skill in unit tests
- Good to have- RxJava and Dagger
- Experience in using app vitals and performance monitoring systems
- Strong attention to detail, particularly on software engineering fundamentals, testing methodologies, and quality
- Familiarity with Android design patterns
Deutsche Telekom Digital Labs is a place where exceptional minds and motivated teams work to build disruptive products that will change the way Telekom operates. They believe excellence is a journey and not a destination.
Here, everyone continuously innovates to become formidable change agents that provide creative solutions to modern-day problems.
Kanwardeep Singh Ahluwalia, MD and SVP
Purpose driven, a veteran with diverse and expansive experience spanning strategic planning, products and platforms creation, architecture and execution of consumer products/services. Proven expertise in directing an effective digitization approach for consumer facing channels based upon transformation of the business process and technology landscape.