Senior / Principal Data Scientist
🇺🇸 USA Only
This is your opportunity to join a pioneering company working at the intersection of two exciting areas: life sciences and data science. We’re at the centre of the digital reinvention of life sciences R&D, using the latest technologies to enable data-driven discovery.
As we plan for ambitious, accelerated growth, we have expanded our network of offices in technology and innovation hubs around the world: in the UK, Germany, India, the US, France, and Ukraine. So, the stage is set to make great steps forward.
Department: Data Science
Permanent – Full Time
Location: New York - Flexible remote working with occasional travel into the New York Genome Center (101 6th Ave, NY 10013)
We are looking for a broad level of experience: from senior data scientists to principal data scientists with many years of commercial and/or academic experience.
- You will work jointly with scientists, bioinformaticians and data/software engineers to make sense of a variety of data sources.
- You need the capacity to analyse large amounts of data, build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms and generalise such models into packageable and reusable data science tools.
- The ability to innovate, abstract and create is key.
- You will work with complex, meshed, and hyper-dimensional data, combine modelling techniques, and generalise them.
- Strong programming experience in either R or Python.
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Proven track record in analysing and interpreting large data sets and statistical analysis
- Degree in relevant fields such as statistics, computer science, computational biology, etc.
- Solid knowledge of machine learning and deep learning techniques
- Highly organised with a meticulous attention to detail.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with specialists from your own and other fields
- A Ph.D. degree is not required but preferred.
Experience in at least one of the following domains:
- Natural Language Processing
- Bioinformatics, Biostatistics or Genetics
- Graph-based methods and knowledge graph analysis and inference
- Causal analysis and inference
Nice to have:
- Industrial experience working with a multidisciplinary team
- Publications in academic setting and patents in commercial setting
- Wealth Management 401(k) Plan
- 15 days annual leave
- Health and Welfare plan includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, and Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- Optional Employee Paid Voluntary Benefits
We are proud to have an active information security program across all business areas, based on the ISO/IEC ISO 27001 standard .We require all our colleagues to contribute to the effectiveness of the ISMS by accepting and understanding their duty of confidentiality to Eagle Genomics data secure.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved