Freelance Full Stack IOS Engineer
We are seeking a highly skilled Full Stack Engineer with solid experience in developing iOS applications and cloud-based infrastructure to join our team. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be working together with the Easel AI founding team to create new AI-based end-user applications. Your primary focus will be to develop user-friendly interfaces and integrating the applications with server-side logic, and ensuring the scalability and reliability of our apps.
- Design, develop and maintain web and mobile applications using iOS and cloud-based infrastructure.
- Develop user-friendly interfaces and server-side logic using programming languages such as Swift, Objective-C (frontend) and GoLang, Rust (backend).
- Collaborate with the founding team to ensure apps meet requirements and user needs.
- Write high-quality, clean and maintainable code.
- Design and architect software to ensure the scalability, reliability and performance of our applications.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies in iOS and cloud.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development with a focus on iOS and cloud.
- Comfortable working with version control systems such as Git or Mercurial.
- Experience in a lower-level backend language such as GoLang, C++ or Rust
- Experience interfacing with and/or deploying ML models in production
- Experience having developed an iOS to a production-ready state and shipped to end-users via AppStore Connect.
- Some experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong understanding of server-side technologies and APIs
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills