🇺🇸 USA Only
EasyLlama is disrupting the outdated, expensive, and unengaging compliance training market. We are flipping the script and meeting the moment with innovative and forward-thinking compliance training solutions to make workplaces safer, more positive, and more inclusive than ever before. EasyLlama's modern, interactive, and mobile-friendly solution meets employees where they are with an on-demand, self-paced, and bite-sized delivery that fosters engagement. As the highest-rated compliance training solution, we've got a herd of 4,500+ happy customers, such as Chik-fil-A, Hilton, Skims, JiffyLube, Y Combinator, and we're just getting started.
To help us continue building on our vision of making it easier to train employees on HR compliance, we are seeking an Instructional Designer to develop courses with our Content Team
What You'll Do:
- Create engaging and compelling course content for our trainings using eLearning tools
- Effectively research credible sources for course subject matter
- Efficiently organize and translate technical information for lay audiences
- Design user-friendly slides
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders
Who You Are:
- You are a top-notch writer, both creatively and technically
- You understand how to author synchronous or asynchronous course content
- You approach your roles with creativity and curiosity
- You can thrive in ambiguity while still being agile and producing quality work
- Bonus if you've got experience in compliance training or eLearning development
- Bonus if you've got a degree in writing, technical writing, or instructional design
The EasyLlama herd is fully remote, with employees distributed across the US and the world. To ensure the best employee experience, we offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, an annual wellness stipend, PTO, 401k with company matching, and monthly team events to nurture connection!
At EasyLlama, we strive to walk the walk. We are helping make workplaces all over the globe safer and more inclusive, including our own. We honor employees and candidates from all walks of life and all experiences, regardless of race, ethnicity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.