Senior Data Analyst
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
We're on a mission to make the fight against climate change easy, accessible, and affordable for everyone!
EcoCart is the #1 solution for sustainable ecommerce, with products that allow online shoppers and businesses to make their orders carbon neutral with a single click. We are backed by top VCs, executives from Facebook, Affirm, & Klaviyo, and by top-tier e-commerce founders of Chubbies, Blue Bottle Coffee, BarkBox, & Felix Gray.
We are a Series A-stage startup based in San Francisco, CA looking for a Senior Data Analyst who is motivated by building products that will help change the world. We're growing quickly, and want you to grow with us!
Our ideal candidate
A self-starter who enjoys working in a collaborative, dynamic environment, who shares our customer obsession and strives to deliver the most delightful customer experience.
Someone who is highly detail oriented, has a data-driven decision making process, and most importantly, gets excited by the opportunity to make an outsized impact by building creative products that are helping save the world!
In this role you will be
- Interpret data, analyze results using analytics, research methodologies, and statistical techniques
- Develop and implement data analyses, leverage data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Act as a liaison between staff and management, analyzing and interpreting data involving company procedures, policies, and workflows
- Prepare, analyze, and summarize various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports, specifications, instructions, and flowcharts
- Conduct full lifecycle of analytics projects, including pulling, manipulating, and exporting data from project requirements documentation to design and execution
- Evaluate key performance indicators, provide ongoing reports, and recommend business plan updates
We are looking for
- 5+ years of analytics or business intelligence experience
- Someone who can take ownership and solve complex problems quickly and efficiently
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL
- Ability to develop and execute data analysis on different data models throughout the company
- Provide insights about EcoCarts business goals using various data analysis techniques such as regression, monte carlo simulation, factor, cohort, cluster, time series, and sentiment analysis
- Good understanding of data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, Sisense, etc) and building dashboards that meet needs of stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High motivation to work with large volumes of datasets regularly
- Experience working with Shopify / other e-commerce applications
- Experience with customer facing analytics products
- Some experience with data science
- Proficiency in various programming languages including python, java, (others)
- Series A Equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours (work when you want)
- Remote-first environment (work where you want)
- Best-of-the-best options for medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Mental health benefits
- Life insurance
- Proactive, collaborative company culture with a shared vision for climate impact!