Customer Support Specialist
🇺🇸 USA Only
EDITED is the global leader in Retail Intelligence. We help retailers increase margins, generate more sales and drive better outcomes through AI-driven Automation and Market & Enterprise Intelligence.
By connecting internal enterprise and external market data, brands like John Lewis and Puma use the EDITED suite of intelligence products to drive insights into action in a more profitable and coordinated way.
At EDITED, we always dream big, with a commitment to deliver measurable value to our customers. We believe in exceeding expectations and challenging the status quo. We do so by delivering our powerful Retail Intelligence Platform that drives better and faster decision making for retailers.
We are a remote-first company, which means you can work fully remotely or from one of our offices.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Customer Support Specialist to join our growing Customer Support team. You will be passionate about solving problems and driving change within the retail industry. You will work closely with our Customer Success and Product & Engineering teams to solve customer problems and contribute to our customer-facing knowledge base. This is an exciting and fast-paced role, so we're looking for someone who enjoys multitasking and working cross-functionally.
We build and sell an industry-leading product in a trillion dollar industry; perform well and you’ll be rewarded. However, it’ll take ambition, self-motivation and a work ethic that’s equal parts collaborative and independent - so if those are the words that people use when they describe you, we’d love to chat.
- Execute daily customer support processes by responding to incoming inquiries from existing clients
- Engage customers through all support channels, including email support and phone support, solving technical questions and issues independently
- Drive long term customer satisfaction and independent utilisation of EDITED platform through world class support
- Liaison between the customer and Product & Engineering to ensure defects, bugs, and data issues are resolved in a sufficient and timely manner.
- Generate and provide repeatable solution delivery and reusable content when applicable
- Own and maintain the EDITED customer knowledge base
- Act as platform admin for internal and external user base
- Identify and share support trends and analysis with key internal stakeholders to drive efficiency across the business
- 1 or more years of experience in a commercial/office environment
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have ability to multitask
- Be analytical and data literate
- Have a problem solving attitude and enjoy working both autonomously and in a team
Nice to have:
- Experience using a ticketing system (we use Hubspot)
- Interest in/experience with Head Office Retail
- Interest in/experience with Data and AI
- Visiting London? You’re welcome to work out of our office.
- 25 days of paid time off + public holidays + 1 additional day of paid time off for every year you’ve worked at EDITED
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance - We cover employees’ monthly premiums
- 401K with company match
- If you’re a working parent, you can utilize our flexible working policy to ensure you can work around your schedule - this means starting + finishing when it suits you best!
- We are remote-first, which means you can work fully remotely, from one of our offices, or a bit of both - the choice is yours
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Flexibility and understanding for big life events like the first day of school or school sports day