Social Media Manager
anywhere in the world
RoleSales and Marketing
Meet ElectraMeccanica, an innovative electric vehicle manufacturer that is ready to revolutionize the way people commute! Drawing on a 60-year legacy of building and delivering high-end custom cars, our flagship vehicle is a single-seat, electric vehicle called the SOLO (NASDAQ: SOLO). The provided driving experience is an unrivaled combination of exhilaration, affordability and environmental consciousness. Now, we are eager to open our doors to our new 18-acre US Assembly and Engineering Technical Center in Mesa, Arizona. Needless to say, it’s electrifying times and we want to invite you to seriously consider joining our expanding team!
About our team? ElectraMeccanica has heart & soul! We hire dedicated, passionate, respectful and engaged contributors, who enjoy creating, solving and challenging the status quo. We have a dedicated team of people and continually seek to hire those who are always willing to roll up their sleeves. If we just described your personal values and work ethic here, we definitely want you to read on to see if this position sparks your interest as well.
We're looking for a Social Media Manager to join ElectraMeccanica, reporting to the Head of CX & Digital Strategy. This role will oversee fan and consumer engagement from concept to execution in alignment with overall brand growth plans. Responsible for the management of overall social media activities with the key purpose to tell the brand story and drive brand awareness, engagement, retention, referrals, and advocacy. This role will work closely with Communications, Brand Creative, Experiential and Digital Product teams to ensure a connected experience for fans throughout the entire ecosystem and will translate digital insights into data-driven engaging strategy and content.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the strategy POV and all social media engines for the brand, including but not limited to Campaigns, Content and Storytelling, Platforms and assist with Influencer initiatives (paid and organic)
- Serve as brand social lead, developing and executing best-in-class social strategy programs in alignment with key stakeholders, cross-functional partners and regional teams
- Partner with Digital Product and Digital Marketing team to manage organic and paid digital environments programming and journey – including website, app and experiential channels
- Oversee the monitoring of all social accounts for adherence to guidelines and manage workflows and systems to effectively manage, coach and develop local market teams• Serve as consumer engagement contract for internal planning with key cross-functional partners (sales, online, PR, etc.)
- Support overall consumer engagement in development of 360 planning, calendaring, and guidelines for campaigns/programs
- Define and establish integrated marketing calendar, partnering closely with Creative to ideate and develop social media assets, campaigns and programs
- Supervise community management to drive favorable brand conversations
- Own score card processes and social KPIs/performance metrics, such as engagement and account growth for each channel including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in social media, digital content and strategy roles• Understanding of digital technologies with strong adaptability into a dynamic work environment
- A deep understanding of the social media landscape, trends and platforms
- Mastery of social and digital tools – content management systems, listening and analytic tools
- Able to effectively partner with key stakeholders and manage multiple projects at once
- People management experience – experience managing remote team members a plus
- Budget and agency management experience, as well as influencer marketing and campaigns
- Possess team-focused mindset and enthusiasm for supporting cross-functional departments
- Legally able to work within the United States
One last important note. We provide the following comprehensive benefits package that supports our employee’s health, wellness, retirement, and work-life balance:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability benefits
- Corporate fitness/wellness discounts
While we greatly appreciate all candidate applications, we only contact those individuals who best meet the required position qualifications. Thank you in advance for considering ElectraMeccanica.