RoleAll Other Remote
We are ElectroNeek
ElectroNeek empowers IT Service Providers to bring complex Hyperautomation technologies to 200M+ small and medium-size clients with no-code tools, partner-centric support and disruptive business models. With customers ranging from boutiques and newcomers in the automation-as-a-service industry to established market players like Xerox, Compasso and Ricoh, ElectroNeek provides best-in-class services including ultimate GTM support by vendor.
We are looking for an experienced manager to lead our team of recruiters. As a Recruiting Manager, you will be responsible for the recruitment strategy, management of the team, and reporting to internal clients. Be ready to help and educate your team members, impeccably maintain our ATS (Comeet) and do your best to close vacancies in the shortest possible time.
- Close positions based on the Company's hiring plan.
- Manage process and resources.
- Guide and help recruiters on daily basis needs.
- Weekly reports on recruitment activities and progress.
- Communication with heads of departments - collecting quarterly hiring plans, informing about progress/difficulties, discussing adjustments, reporting on closing vacancies.
- Description of internal processes, setting policies.
- Hiring, onboarding, and training the Recruiters.
- Development of internal courses, a knowledge base for your team.
- A fully-remote, tech-enabled environment.
- Mon-Fri 10 am - 7 pm EST.
- Base salary + bonuses in USD.
- Paid time off and vacation.
- Stock Option Plan.
- An exceptionally tight-knit team of friendly colleagues.
- Opportunity to work with an internationally distributed team.
- 5+ years of experience as a Recruitment Manager, Head of Talent Acquisition position, or similar.
- 10+ years of experience working in HR.
- Proven track of hiring in the US, LatAm, and Europe.
- Leadership experience with responsibility for business results in a fast-paced, multi-function environment.
- Strong ATS oriented management style (we use Comeet)
- Strategic mindset. Proactiveness. Attention to details.
- Creative problem solver.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Strong collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to influence and execute effectively in a global environment.