Hi there & let’s get acquainted 😉
Eleken is a pragmatic UI.UX design agency for SaaS, we create UI.UX products for US & European markets. Despite the pandemic and war, we continue to grow x2 annually both in employees & sales.
We are a retainer agency, which means that clients pay a fixed amount every month, and you don’t have to estimate every project. So basically, it is a subscription-based product designer. More details about how it works here.
- Salary: discussed individually & depends on your experience and skills;
- sincere & reliable & skilled team;
- work from anywhere + flexible working hours;
- paid vacation & sick leave;
- opportunity for professional and career growth;
- opportunity to influence the internal processes of the company.
What is crucial for us:
- Have 0-1 years of experience in the design of interfaces for web and mobile applications;
- Good understanding knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production prototypes, and wireframes;
- Familiarity with design requirements for multiple platforms and devices (web, mobile, tablet);
- Proficiency with visual design tools (Ps, Ai, Sketch/Figma);
- Knowledge of modern trends in the mobile apps UI design and good knowledge of the HIG together with design patterns;
- Awareness of cross-device compatibility issues.
- High level of written and spoken English (B2/C1).
- Working on product design (depending on the product type and taking into account the client’s feedback);
- Direct communication with the client (figuring out the priorities and discussing the design decisions).
Would be a plus:
- Experience in designing SaaS products.