Talent Acquisition Partner
RoleAll Other Remote
We are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Partner to join our amazing HR team and boost our recruiting efforts. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you’ll join a high-energy working environment and will enable us to hire excellent people.
What do we do?:
Elementor is the leading website-building platform for WordPress professionals.
Our vision is to empower web creators - developers, designers, and marketers, with the ability to create their futures one pixel at a time. We provide our users with everything they need to become successful web creators.
A new website is created every 10 seconds using Elementor!
Since we launched in Israel in 2016, we have expanded to more than 150 countries, with more than 13M websites powered by Elementor. More than 8% of all websites around the world are built using Elementor!
How do we do it?:
At Elementor, we're building the future of web creation.
We believe in empowering both our employees and our users.
Elementor is a place where you can truly grow professionally and personally.
Creativity, friendship, curiosity, motivation, and professionalism are the driving forces behind our journey. We take great pride in Elementor's constant scaling.
- Managing the life cycle of the hiring process
- Strategize and execute different ways to build talent pipelines, based on market research, such as referral generation, hiring tech events, and sourcing campaigns
- Partnering with our leadership team to profile the best candidates
- Identify potential future employees using a variety of sourcing tools, including social media and internet search.
- Five years of recruitment experience for R&D positions, with the ability to understand relevant tech skills.
- Previous experience in a high-growth startup environment
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and Social Media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub, and more)
- Building new and creative sourcing strategies.
- Multi-tasking abilities and desire to work in a dynamic environment.
- Creative, friendly, and outgoing personality, strong team player.