Sr. Paid Social Specialist
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
Elumynt is an award-winning digital advertising agency that measures success by our clients' KPIs — not ours. We pursue excellence at every level of our business, not just in numbers, but also in the way we communicate with our clients. The majority of our customers are retail and e-commerce brands or other digital transaction businesses such as SaaS.
We're looking to “click the CTA” (← wow, that's lame, who allowed that to get past the final revision of this description?) on a Senior Paid Social Specialist for our rapidly growing advertising agency! As a Senior Paid Social Specialist, you will work directly with Elumynt's clients. You will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management on major social advertising platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest, and others to help our clients exceed their KPIs.
This job can be fun, but it can also be stressful. Sometimes (often) Facebook Business Manager can just stop working, clients get scared, and it can feel like everyone has an urgent question — the right person for this job can handle that stress and thrive.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere, although you will need to have a quiet working environment and high-speed internet as you will often join video and phone calls with our clients. All communication and resumes must be submitted in English.
- Plan, execute, and optimize advertising campaigns on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to clients along with data-driven and experience-driven recommendations to improve their performance
- Identify new and innovative paid social opportunities that support business partner goals
- Work with key digital paid social vendors, e.g. Facebook, Snapchat, and be proficient in use of platforms
- Work interactively with key contacts on a day-to-day basis on campaign design and communication channel strategies and execution
- Provide support and recommendations on project management and analytics as it relates to paid social media and campaign optimization
- Reviewing the clients' images, videos, and brand assets to recommend and test new ads
- Understand and map the client customer journey and the role paid social plays in supporting each stage
- Lead video calls with clients to update them on performance and answer questions they have about advertising, measurement, etc.
- Exceptionally organized; your friends may refer to you as a “planner”
- Incredible communicator (verbally on the phone and written in emails)
- Teamwork makes the dream work
- Digitally savvy - we're less concerned with what you know — more about what you can learn
- You love to win and are never satisfied with “good enough” results
- You relentlessly pursue improvement personally and professionally
- Push back in the right ways at the right time ← not always easy to find that balance
- Integrity isn't a “skill” — it's an attribute. Our clients depend on it and our team depends on it — this needs to be something that you exemplify in every word and action
- 3-5 years of working experience as a Paid Social Specialist, preferably in ecommerce or direct-response advertising
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- B.S. in Marketing, Psychology, Graphic Design or similar relevant field is ideal
- Work with a dynamic team and fun clients
- Ability to work remote
- Excellent health, vision, and dental insurance (100% of health insurance for individual)
- Company laptop
- 401k with 4% match