Social Media Manager
RoleSales and Marketing
What it's like to be a Social Media Manager-slash-Social Superhero at EMF Media?
Our COO Sophia tells you that....
"Daily, you use your exceptional social skills in managing and growing our brands' presence online by developing and implementing social strategies, producing killer content, providing extra powerful analysis of user data whilst showing the human side of the brands on all social platforms. You help them drive and create impact from an educational conversion & personality standpoint, in addition to increasing brand awareness!
It will also include putting together social-plan-of-actions curated for each brands' target audience, adapted to suit different channels. You take them to the next level through smart, and savvy ways of expressing their message across, facilitating healthy and engaged communities leading.
You win every day because you are genuinely passionate about generating sustainable growth and accelerated performance! Indeed, a mix of performance-based and lifecycle marketing as you employ weapons to meet your KPIs and monitor your social streams. You help brands reach the audience fast because, for superheroes, speed is key!"
>>Please read through all the way down to see how you can complete your application. We will only consider applicants who managed to fill out our Application Form!<<
"Hi there, Sophia here, let me tell you what you will do as a Social Media Manager at EMF..."
- You will be the voice and personality of the brands to educate their audience about their products and you will build and grow their followings on social media
- You will formulate high-quality written and visual content for each social media campaign
- You are the one who passionately writes, edits, and proofreads content (Paid Ads + Social Content)
- You will drive traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion while you monitor, track, and analyse reports on performance using social tools (e.g.Google Analytics, FB/IG Insights etc.)
- I recommend you challenge yourself to formulate highly effective cross-platform social content strategies
- Don't hesitate to brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas and at the same time, research and find clever ways for the brands to keep up with the current trends in the entire SOCIAL UNIVERSE and to literally build brands' social media presence by maintaining a SOLID online presence.
- You will also provide editorial, creative, and technical support and coach our team members as you are the expert who builds our brands' awareness by running different top-funnel growth/acquisition strategies
- It's very important to be an excellent communicator and fluent in French as you will be managing online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagements of our brands which are mostly French DTC ones
- You need to step up your analytical mind here too as you will be analysing data to determine whether the social media campaigns we implement achieved our objectives
"Here are some of the requirements that we will need from you..."
- You have been a social superhero for at least 2-3 years and are experienced in managing multiple brands in multiple markets
- You are highly organised with keen attention to detail (it needs to be second nature to you);
- You are passionate about digital marketing especially socials
- You take ownership of projects & use common sense to make the right decisions;
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset which translates to your resourcefulness, flexibility, and out of the box thinking;
- Work well with computers, social CMS tools, and for you, it's literally 'no-sweat' in learning new ones!
- Expert at Microsoft Excel, proficient with Asana, Google Suites, Slack, Zoom etc.
- You have experience in an e-commerce/startup environment
- Fluent in English and native in FRENCH. Bilingual in other languages such as German, Italian or Spanish is a HUGE PLUS!
"In return, here are the perks we can offer you and more to come!"
- Unlimited growth opportunities at full speed with a group of smart and like-minded people;
- Access to paid learning which includes training on other marketing channels, private masterminds/masterclasses,
- Fully remote & fully flexible working schedule;
- Competitive salary and annual bonuses
- Paid annual team meet-ups (Paris? Bali? You name it!)
- Starter pack & survival kits!
- Gym allowance (yes, we love to stay on the move!), private health insurance allowance
"So, how can you join our dynamic and brilliant team to start making an impact on our brands?"
FILL OUT THIS FORM TO APPLY!
You will also find the link here: https://form.asana.com/?k=gOSUCbvupIch-Ygc91gXTg&d=1132934673442903
See you soon!