Account Executive - Channel Sales QLD
RoleSales and Marketing
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We've grown 100% year on year since inception, and expanded globally in late 2020. We now service over 80,000 businesses and we will continue to grow rapidly in 2022 and beyond.
Our KeyPay product is a revolutionary workforce management and payroll platform. In a single, integrated platform, KeyPay automates the flow of data from employees across rosters, timesheets, leave management, and reporting, providing full client visibility of the pay run at all times.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First' approach with our team. We can hire across the globe, assuming that candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone. If you've got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you.
We're hiring an Account Executive - Channel Sales to grow our KeyPay product via channel sales. This is a business to business, partnerships-focused sales role. The focus of the role is developing relevant new partnerships for our market-leading KeyPay product.
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, you’ll take accountability for identifying and closing new partners for KeyPay. In this role, you'll utilise a mixture of warm leads (from the marketing and SDR teams) and outbound prospecting to pitch, present, and win new business.
We celebrate diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- Devise a strategic sales approach to expand and advance partnerships opportunities
- Identify and drive new business opportunities to build partner pipeline
- Prospect for potential new partners and convert into increased business
- Qualify opportunities from your SDRs, run the sales cycle and close the sale
- Meet potential partners by growing, maintaining, and leveraging networks
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Meet your assigned targets / quotas
- Submit accurate weekly progress reports - pipeline & forecast
- 3+ years experience in a B2B sales role
- 2+ years of partnerships or channel sales experience
- Relevant industry experience (SaaS, tech, or an aligned industry)
- Proven sales track record
- Clear experience developing and winning new channel and referral partners
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
- Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
- The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
- Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
- Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
- LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
- Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
- Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
- GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
- HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
- HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
- HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018