RoleAll Other Remote
- ETeacher Group is an EdTech pioneer and innovator that has been on the cutting edge of educational technology since its foundation. Today our company has grown to over 1000 employees while we deliver high-quality live courses to over 50,000 students a year on our online Learning Platform. Our strategy is to continue on our path of innovation to deliver personalized, outcome-focused learning experiences, by leveraging AI technology and advanced teaching methodologies
- We are looking for a Global Recruiter, fluent in English and Hebrew to join our team and play an integral role in sourcing, interviewing, and hiring employees as well as collaborating with other HR processes.
- Leading the full-cycle recruitment process alongside hiring managers.
- Ability to qualify a candidate and identify key traits suitable for the position.
- Creatively locating top-notch candidates via multiple sourcing channels and maintaining a strong pipeline of talents, whilst creating a great candidate experience.
- Find and engage passive candidates through the use of various search techniques, such as LinkedIn boolean search, Linkedin Recruiter profile management, social networking, and others.
- Screening and evaluating resumes as well as conducing online interviews
- Maintaining HR administration and managing employee data through the HR Administration System.
- Serving as an employee advocate and actively listening to employee ideas and concerns.
This is a remote-home office, freelance, full-time half day position.
*Only CVs in English will be considered*
- Fluent - Hebrew & English - a must.
- BA in a relevant field.
- 2 years minimum experience in international recruiting and sourcing.
- Experience interviewing in English and Hebrew.
- Experience in creative sourcing through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with the applicant tracking system (ATS) Comeet - a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Hebrew.
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of MS office.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good home office working environment (quiet space, PC/laptop, high-speed internet connection 100MB, ability to activate webcam at all times, headset).