Diversity and Inclusion Specialist
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins is seeking a professional passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) to join our Eurofins Equality Driving Excellence (EDE) team to support and project manage DEI initiatives globally. Key qualified person will coordinate and host events, create communication used for social media, marketing, and monitor EDE Intranet SharePoint site, schedule and organize Equality Ambassador Council meetings, record and edit videos for training and social media, facilitate annual employee survey, collect and analyze data, and content management. This role will be integral to the global Equality Driving Excellence (EDE) team, which drives our (DEI) programs.
We are looking for an energetic, positive individual who is passionate about DEI work with strong planning and organization skills, experience in facilitating and hosting meetings, and strong verbal and written communication skills. This collaborative team member will play a vital role on the EDE core team driving global progression or positive progression of DEI. This role reports into the Diversity and Inclusion Business Partner. Join us in making a positive difference!
- Partner with various departments to obtain data and coordinate responses for and submission of external and internal diversity data requests
- Maintain/update internal SharePoint site and MS Teams Channel as needed
- Manage, generate and disseminate internal communications
- Perform data analyses utilizing Microsoft Excel, Power BI, and other data tools
- Engage with a variety of audiences with confidentiality, tact, diplomacy and resourcefulness
- Demonstrate and promote the company vision
- Deliver creative content (quarterly newsletter, social media, etc. using text, image and video)
- Collaborate with the global employer branding, marketing, and social medial team, draft updated descriptions of DEI events, cultural celebrations and announcements for social media channels and intranet
- Manage and support internal international mentor program
- Develop and monitor reports on current internal diversity metrics and develop methods to present such metrics in meaningful ways (via spreadsheets, charts, graphs, dashboards, etc.)
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Ability to flex schedule to accommodate international calls as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Microsoft Teams and other virtual platform experience
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations in a professional setting
- Microsoft SharePoint or similar intranet web page design experience
- Previous experience and proven passion with diversity, equality, and inclusion programs, and/or employee resource groups
- 2 years of professional social media experience including developing ideas, writing content, basic image editing, optimizing engagement
- Skills in administrative tasks/project management
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to compile, review and determine logical conclusions or recommendations based on data and information, which is varied in content and format
- High emotional and cultural intelligence and the ability to be empathetic to the needs of a wide range of international employees while maintaining confidentiality
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience and shown ability to work collaboratively with international teams
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in DEI work, communications/marketing, or project management
- Deep proficiency with Microsoft Excel to analyze and present complex data, including the use of pivot tables
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience with Microsoft Office Tools: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Power BI, on-line platform tools (Canva)
- Minimum of 1 year experience with video editing software, training design software, and Learning Management System skills
- Dedicated remote office space free from distraction
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.