Do you want to join an international team in a growing process? We do much more than digital signatures: we help businesses by contributing to the digital transformation and implementation of paperless technology in organizations.
We offer an opportunity to work with a key player in Digital Certificate Management, legally binding signatures and robust authentication provider, in a dynamic, challenging, international work environment.
Our people are the most critical part of our long-term success. Our employees´ happiness, health and wellbeing are our first priority. We understand we cannot have happy and successful customers without happy and successful employees to serve them.
If you are ready to become a technology transformational influencer and you have the skills to help and contribute taking our products to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Euronovate Group.
You will be part of:
- An agile and self-organized team of qualified DevOps and Cloud Engineers.
What will your responsabilities be?
You will work in the full lifecycle of our SaaS services by:
- Automate and support the deployment of new products, versions and tools using CI/CD and automation.
- Maintaining our platform running on Amazon Web Services and on-premises Data Centers to ensure high availability, scalability, cost-efficiency and performance.
- Optimize our services capacity by using observability.
You're our perfect candidate if you have:
- Have a Cloud mindset. Think platforms, not servers.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar.
- Have previous working experience as Systems Engineer, DevOps, Cloud Engineer or SRE for at least 2 years.
- Are proactive and ready for new challenges.
It is a must to have this technical knowledge:
- Linux and Windows OS.
- Scripting with at least one of the following technologies: Bash, Phyton, Go or similar.
- CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Gitlab, Github Actions, CodePipeline…
- Cloud providers, preferably AWS.
- Docker containers.
It would be interesting if you also knew about:
- Databases (preferably PostgreSQL and/or MongoDB).
- Monitoring and observability.
- Experience running/developing applications in JAVA.
- Are able to read, write, and troubleshoot software code.
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK…)
Following are also a plus (don't mind if you don't have it, you will learn it with us):
- Cryptographic devices knowledge (HSMs).
- Experience working in Agile.
- Experience working with digital certificates and signatures management.
What we offer:
- For Víntegris employee is our 1st priority! That’s why we offer Individual Professional Development Plans
- We are a technology company, and we invest in technology!
- Hugh range of training and personalized training roadmap
- Highly skilled team so you can learn from your colleagues
- Agile/ Scrum way of working and philosophy.
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working culture
- Health insurance Program
- Open space office in Barcelona with a large terrace and common areas
- Half day off on your birthday
- Team buldings activites
- Free afternoons during summer months.
If you have these requirements and surely many others, don't hesitate to send us your CV to our Talent Manager: [email protected]
We look forward to meeting you!
Our recruitment processes are designed to prevent discrimination and all the candidates will be considered without regard to their race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, marital status, disability status, citizenship, or any other basis prohibited by law.