2 to 5 years
RoleAll Other Remote
The world’s largest organizations rely on Evident to help them protect their business and brand from third-party risk. Our game-changing technology - which enables the safe and private exchange of proof of insurance, identity, business, and other personal data - helps our customers collect and analyze both individual and business credentials so they can make fast and informed decisions about engaging new third-party partners, prospective employees, franchisees, and more, without compromising their privacy.
In today’s new remote-first, ever-changing regulatory environment, our secure, privacy-first enterprise platform, accessible via web portal or API, provides a highly scalable and configurable solution to manage communications, storage, decisioning, and ongoing monitoring of individual and business credentials.
Evident is a remote-first, VC-backed tech startup, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Learn more at evidentid.com.
Evident is seeking a highly motivated and talented DevOps Engineer to join our team to help build and maintain our unique solutions. The DevOps Engineer’s responsibilities include helping support Evident’s cloud platform and internal assets, reporting directly to the SVP of Engineering.
- Work closely with members of the Engineering team to troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Provide support for internal assets
- Assist the DevOps team on improving and growing CI/CD tasks and automation
- Help Audit and assess systems
- Help preserve assets, information security, and control structures
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, MIS or similar/related field
- 2-5 years of in-depth experience with one or more cloud service providers, AWS preferred
- Knowledge in virtualization and networking fundamentals
- Very good understanding of network security, host security and public key infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware/software systems
- Skilled in scripting languages, bash and python preferred
- Proficient in git
- Knowledge and familiarity with Linux administration
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
• Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
• Remote-First work model meaning most employees can work remotely in the US. We have an office in Atlanta, GA for those who prefer an in-office environment.
• Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
• Full medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K
• Unlimited PTO
• Paid parental leave to support you and your family
• Annual personal development and technology budget to advance your skills and career
• Weekly stipend for GrubHub home meal delivery, home internet stipend, virtual events, & more!
• Recently named one of Atlanta's Coolest Companies & 50 on Fire by Atlanta Inno
• Recently named one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Atlanta & one of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle