QA engineer (Python)
RoleAll Other Remote
ABOUT THE COMPANY
EXANTE is a wealthtech company that provides centralised trading solutions and B2B financial infrastructure that helps create value through technology.
Our proprietary trading platform enables direct market access to a wide range of financial instruments including stocks, ETFs, bonds, futures, options and more from a single multi-currency account.
With over 600 employees and a decade in the market, EXANTE's presence extends across over 10 locations, including but not limited to the UK, Cyprus, Malta and Hong Kong.
We're growing 70% year-on-year and hiring globally day-by-day. Learn more about the EXANTE corporate culture and company benefits: https://careers.exante.eu/about/
QA engineer with experience in both manual and automated backend testing
Python + pytest
Ability to work in bash and with SQL also
Experience with JSON, XML
- functional and exploratory testing of services, and preparing them for release;
- formalization of the test base in TMS (Qase);
- establishment of bug reports (Jira);
- development and updating of a complex of autotests (in the future)
- participation in projects where earlier testing was carried out without QA engineers.
- General experience in QA from 3 years;
- test analysis and test design skills;
- programming language: Python (PyTest, Requests libraries);
- experience in analyzing server logs;
- level of English, allowing to read technical documentation;
- knowledge in the field of exchange trading or clearing (if you have this experience, please indicate in the cover letter);
- desire to learn and learn new things;
The advantage will be:
- Experience with Postman, Selenium, Json and xml modification
- Experience with GitLab CI
- Flexible work schedule for optimal work-life balance;
- Ability to work completely remotely;
- Relocation (we pay a bonus, help from the company);
- Vacation 28 calendar days / paid sick leave;
- VHI policy and co-financing program for training after passing the probationary period;
- A working laptop;
- International experience
- Minimum bureaucracy and the ability to move to other teams.