Senior Product Designer
At Exo Digital, we solve digital problems – the challenging, weird, and sometimes invisible kinds of problems. Pushing boundaries to deliver innovative experiences in a fast-moving world is what we do best.
Our Consultants work closely with our client partners within our augmentation team, bringing their wide range of expertise and consulting acumen to the business. They like the variety of work consulting brings them, exposing them to a wide variety of business domains and industries. You don't just do – you teach. Your knowledge is bridging a gap in the business you are working for.
Being a consultant means that you will develop your commercial experience and confidence to consult with the client beyond the focus on delivery. It’s about being strategic and opportunistic in your approach.
Who you are
- Proven work experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch, Figma etc
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
What you’ll do
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colours and fonts.
- Build storyboards to conceptualise designs and convey project plans to clients and management.
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to assess user experience
- Create design systems to help systemise a consistent user experience
- Have a knack for looking for the details!
What you have
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Sketch, Figma
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Experience creating storyboards and site mapping
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Strong eye for design
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology
- Understanding of coding ie. HTML, CSS and comparable languages
What we can offer
- Flexible work arrangements - we really mean this! We’re outcome driven rather than clock watchers. We’re here to accommodate different working styles to ensure you are being your most productive self.
- Home office set up budget
- Treats on your birthday
- Training budget
- Remote working - we’re accepting applicants across Australia.
- Coworking space available whenever you change of scenery - available in our Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane co-working spaces
- Monthly up-skilling and hackathon events - this year we’re up-skilling the team around Web3 technologies such as Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, AR/VR, NFTs and Metaverse
- Monthly team bonding events - we’ll fly you from wherever you are in Australia to our office in Melbourne on a monthly basis to have fun in person!
- Fun and vibrant culture - the best team! But we might be biased. We promise you won’t be disappointed.
- Incentives for those who go above and beyond
- Discretionary annual bonus