Enterprise Customer Success Manager
🇺🇸 USA Only
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager owns our largest and most strategic customers. They are tasked with managing these customers from launch to adoption, to full rollout and ongoing growth. You will be part coach, project manager, consultant and product specialist and you focus on ensuring our customers are successful.
We are looking for someone with previous experience as a software CSM managing enterprise clients, or experience in the commercial construction industry. This will be heavily weighted during the interview process.
This includes helping train and roll out end users for onboarding, assist with pre-sales pilots, working with executive contacts to plan additional adoption, and overall making sure customers see an impact from and renew with Extracker.
Internally, you will help create our department playbooks and guides so that we can continue to scale the team as the company grows. This includes a lot of cross functional work with our Product team, Sales team, and Marketing team.
Additionally you will be involved in weekly activities such as
- Strategy meetings to review Customer Success targets and metrics
- Feature request review cycles with our Product team to help review feedback and prioritize new features.
- New product feature demos
- Sync up with Sales to help plan onboardings, deal with customer issues, and gameplan on next steps for strategic accounts
Extracker is digitizing and automating the change order process inside the commercial construction industry.
Just as TurboTax did for tax documents and Expensify did for receipts and expense reports, Extracker is doing the same for change order communication and log management by building first-of-its-kind, category defining software that is revolutionizing the commercial construction industry.
The construction industry is being transformed fast by technology, but the way companies communicate costs hasn’t evolved in decades and still heavily relies on carbon copy paper, spreadsheets and email to track billions of dollars. These arcane manual processes can take days or weeks and include hours of manual office tasks such as scanning, manually transcribing, and tedious data-entry into spreadsheets.
At Extracker we are changing that and creating a new category “change order communication,” by intelligently digitizing this age-old process. This leads to an increase in profits, more successful contractor to customer relationships, more transparency into a project’s true cost, and less wasted paper!
We are a venture backed 100% SaaS company with impressive credentials for a company at our stage.
- Blue Chip Clients. We have already landed some of the largest General and Subcontractors in the US and have helped our clients build landmark projects.
- Significant Growth. We continue to double and triple our revenue and platform usage year over year.
- Large Volumes Processed. Companies share over $100 million in Change Order Requests on our platform each and every month.
- Significant and Important Projects. Our customers are trusting us to manage significant projects in the commercial construction industry. We have over $20 Billion worth of projects on our platform to date.
In addition to experienced SaaS and product leaders, our team has over 60 years of combined experience in the commercial construction space. At Extracker we know our customer’s pain points and challenges first hand and have built a category defining product that serves the user first.
You’ll be part of an ambitious and collaborative company, committed to growing a supportive and diverse team that is passionate about empowering our contractor customers.
- Ability to lead strategically and paint a vision that inspires and motivates the team, while also being extremely detail-oriented and getting in the weeds
- Strong stakeholder management and executive communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders including Senior Post-Sales Leadership and cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Product, Finance, Legal) across the company
- Ability to influence and challenge conventional wisdom
- Located in Eastern Time or Central time zones
- 4+ years of relevant industry or role experience.
- Proven track record of demonstrated ability to project manage and create relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and contribution to the building of our enterprise customer success strategy, including how we onboard customers, how we help them grow, how we communicate value to them, and how we gather feedback to improve the product
- Close collaboration with the executive leadership team
- Ability to work with a new product category that has already found product market fit
- Experience at a venture backed growth startup
- Flexible remote work
- Competitive market-rate salary for a Series A company
- Subsidized healthcare, vision, and dental
- Early equity!
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved