People Operations Team Lead
RoleAll Other Remote
Get to know us:
At Eyeo, we transform the internet into a trusted, safe and accessible place where users regain control over their experience, content creators and publishers are rewarded for their content, and advertisers and consumers can connect on mutually agreed terms.
eyeo’s market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus and AdBlock as well as technical integrations for popular browsers. Our solutions empower users to control their online experience and privacy while providing monetization for content creators, publishers and advertisers.
In combining our partnerships and our subsidiary products, our technology reaches 250 million monthly active users worldwide.
eyeo is a global employer of over 300 people working remotely in more than 30 countries with offices in Cologne, Berlin, Toronto and Malmö.
How we work:
Eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We love our diversity and our company culture. We practice an agile, remote workstyle with work distributed in cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously. If working remotely isn’t for you, we also have two offices (Cologne and Berlin) that you can choose to work from. Twice a year we come together with our teams for Team Days and once a year we offer an offsite company retreat, Summer Week. By offering remote work and in-person sessions, we have built a hybrid culture that provides a unique dynamic of flexibility and belonging.
What you'll do:
As a Team Lead for People Services, you will be responsible for company-wide human resource operations and processes. You will manage various HR projects from daily tasks to strategic initiatives. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is interested to take responsibility and deliver operational excellence.
After your morning routine, you'll be expected to:
- Manage the People Generalist team and distribute responsibilities between the 4 team members
- Design, improve and implement HR processes
- Take care of administrative tasks, prepare employment contracts and payroll for our German HQ and international subsidiaries
- Manage and review benefits and perks offered by Eyeo
- Coordinate various HR projects (for example contracts transition)
- Ensure a comprehensive and enjoyable onboarding experience for our new employees
- Advise on any questions related to labor law
- Collaborate with an external agency for relocation and visa processes
What you bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of experience in people operations, with a minimum of 2 years in a leadership role in international and fast-paced organizations
- Extensive knowledge of German labor law
- Fluent German and English skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, in a structured way
- Strong solution orientation, and ability to develop pragmatic solutions with a focus on impact.
- Willingness to take on full ownership and drive new initiatives from the start until finalization, strong hands-on mentality and can-do attitude
- High service mentality
It's awesome if you know about:
- Personio, Datev, EoR
- Diverse and inclusive working environment
What we offer:
- Hybrid model with frequent office visits (4-5 days a month)
- Relocation budget
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation + Volunteer day
- Sabbatical leave allowance after 2 years
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care allowance for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat
- Company-sponsored hackathons
- Monetization: https://eyeo.com/blog/acceptable-ads-evolution-feature-ecosystem
- Eyeo in the news: https://eyeo.com/press/
- Blog updates: https://eyeo.com/blog/
- Life at Eyeo: https://eyeo.com/careers/working-at-eyeo
- The team at Eyeo: https://eyeo.com/team
- Open Source repository: https://github.com/adblockplus, https://gitlab.com/eyeo