Design System Lead
With more than 25m users playing 30m matches every month FACEIT is the leading competitive gaming platform. We provide gamers the best experience possible by making sure we are always on top of our tech – and continue to deliver industry leading features to our already awesome platform!
We’re looking for a Design System Lead to become part of our growing design team and to help us achieve our vision of building the world’s leading competitive gaming platform.
As a Design System Lead, responsible for our design system, you will have a substantial impact on our customers experience and organization. You’ll be transforming our entire platform. Developing guidelines, patterns and components while training the entire design team on how to use these tools in their work.
You’ll be joining a growing team of passionate designers who are creating features that will be used by millions of people across the world.
What you’ll be doing
- Play a leading role in the development of our design system - you’ll be the main point of contact for all things design system related;
- Create and update components within our design system;
- Partner with our product designers to guide them on the use of components and patterns in their designs;
- Collaborating with our engineers to implement components;
- Ensuring consistency and quality across all our platforms;
- Shape the design culture at Faceit;
- Mentor other product designers.
What you’ll need to succeed in this role
- Minimum of 4 years experience designing digital products on a variety of devices and platforms;
- Experience of being in a team focused on the creation and/or maintenance of a design system;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Extensive Figma experience.
- Experience or willingness to mentor other designers;
- React knowledge;
- You have a passion for gaming and esports.
- Work with the best tech available;
- Fully remote;
- Company book club, and gaming nights;
- Flexible working environment;
- Company (virtual) drinks session every Friday;
- Monthly massages;
- Quarterly team outings;
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities.