Sales Executive - Jumbo Employers
RoleSales and Marketing
Be a part of the team building the future of healthcare!
Firefly Health is building a revolutionary new type of comprehensive health "care and coverage" plan, powered by a relationship-driven care team, a trusted virtual and in-person clinical network, and our proprietary technology platform.
Founded by experienced clinicians and technology leaders, Firefly Health is on a mission to deliver half-priced health care that's twice as good, clinically and emotionally. We are flipping the script on what it means to be a health plan and actually providing a true health benefit to members.
We are intensely focused on optimizing the physical + mental + financial wellbeing of those who want (and deserve) something better than the status quo. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and take on our audacious mission, then we would love to hear from you.
This Sales Executive position will be responsible for building upon our emerging jumbo employer vertical. In this role, you will be accountable for health plan sales to employers with more than 25,000 employees. As a natural storyteller and teacher, you will paint a compelling picture of our self-funded health plan solution and how it's the long-term, sustainable solution that will support our customer's business objectives.
- Drive new sales with jumbo employers by developing strategies that drive top of funnel activity and efficiently move prospects to a win
- Educate and shape the views of brokers, consultants, and employers to enhance Firefly's place as a disruptive market leader, challenging the status quo
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams, including Marketing, Product Development, Network Development, etc., to ensure client success and performance
- Maintain and update employer opportunities and track sales activity metrics in our Salesforce CRM
You'd be a good fit if:
- At least 10+ years of experience selling health plans to jumbo employers
- Established relationships with jumbo employers and employee health benefits consultants that have a national presence
- Deep familiarity with the process by which jumbo employers purchase a health plan for their employees (e.g., timeline, decision-making criteria, etc.)
- Strong experience and focus on selling and closing new business vs. retention of the existing book of business
- Experience championing the deal internally, coordinating resources across marketing, product, implementation and leadership
- Strong track record of consistently meeting/exceeding large yearly quotas in the jumbo employer segment
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Active accident and health insurance broker license required or willingness to obtain it within 90 days from the date of hire
Our office is located in Watertown, Massachusetts but we've developed a robust remote working structure to give us more flexibility geographically while hiring for many positions.
This role can be done largely remotely, there are several times a year when staff come together onsite for planning and team building..
We are always looking for valuable talent to add to our growing team. Even if you're not sure this role is the one for you, don't let that stop you. We'd love to have a conversation to see where you could fit.
Firefly is an equal opportunity employer. We value diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We're committed to building and sustaining an inclusive workplace culture where individuals are treated with dignity and respect. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.