5 to 7 years
RoleAll Other Remote
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Brand, Creative & PR, the copywriter will be an integral part of our Marketing team, writing compelling copy that drives consumers to action while supporting and enhancing the Firstleaf brand voice. You will develop copy for our owned content (Social, Email, Website, SEO, Product Launches) as well as our paid channels (Digital, Social, Podcasts, Direct Mail), working side-by-side with a designer. In this role, you will bring our brand positioning to life while producing copy that elicits a response and helps consumers confidently find wines they'll love in an easier way, all while ensuring the Firstleaf brand stands out within the industry.
Key Result Areas
▪ Bring our friendly, down-to-earth and knowledgeable brand voice to life consistently across all brand touchpoints, creating messaging that is impactful and drives action while serving as an authority on the Firstleaf voice.
▪ Partner with the acquisition and retention teams to deliver messaging for paid (direct mail, podcasts, paid social) and owned (social, email, website, SEO) media assets.
▪ Develop a cadence with the creative team and integrated marketing manager to deliver copy on an on-going basis and in a timely manner.
▪ Collaborate with Product/UX team to bring the brand voice to life across the site and launch new product updates, as needed.
▪ Partner with Channel Managers to learn how your work performed and how to improve effectiveness.
Develop organic social captions in accordance with our social calendar that are engaging and consumer-friendly to help grow our loyal community of fans, as well as drive traction to our website.
▪ 5-7 years of copywriting experience working with a brand team or at an agency, preferably in eCommerce. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a start-up environment.
▪ Ability to translate data into compelling messaging that puts the customer first. Ability to craft compelling messaging throughout the purchase funnel and across digital and traditional media channels, while measuring the business impact of those campaigns qualitatively and quantitatively.
▪ Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking without sacrificing attention to detail.
▪ Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, cultivator of positive working relationships with teams across an organization.
▪ A strong understanding of marketing and content channels and ability to adapt writing to fit the needs of the audience.
▪ Proven ability to improve creative messaging quality through concept testing and optimization while meeting deadlines.
▪ Great instincts and knowledge of brand and industry trends.
▪ A passion for the wine space
* Portfolio submission required, as well as a brief creative assessment.
▪ Experience in both eCommerce and Subscription models.
▪ Low-ego, high-energy, and a glass half-full type person who constantly asks what you can do to make everyone around you more successful.
▪ Exceptional writing skills and experience thinking strategically about brand concepts and implementation across multiple channels.
▪ Hands-on "team-player" with enthusiasm for contributing directly to business outcomes.
▪ Diplomatic, effective communicator.
▪ Ability to work in an agile, dynamic work environment (comfortable with risk and uncertainty).
▪ Strong stakeholder relationship management - effectively influence at all levels in the organization, as well as across regions and functions.
▪ Collaborative and works well with others to deliver results; keep others informed to avoid unnecessary surprises.
▪ Ability to multitask. Excellent time and project management skills to be able to meet project deadlines.
- 100% remote
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401k (currently not matched)
- Company Gatherings
- Holidays policy: unlimited
- Career Growth and Career Support
- Stock options
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved