5 to 8 years
Why you should join Fize
💵 Venture capital-backed hyper growth company
🏡 🖥️ Remote friendly work culture
🚀 Rapid career advancement with opportunities to learn
💰 Competitive salary and Performance bonus
🏖 Paid time off, Flexi-hour policy & Wellness benefits
About the role
- Helping the team achieve a high level of performance and quality, holding teams accountable for their work, and removing obstacles.
- Defining the project’s schedule and scope while balancing this with timely and regular value deliveries, and organizing and leading working and project status meetings.
- Delivering Agile projects that offer outstanding business value to the users.
- Supporting the product and engineering owners in managing communications with stakeholders, managing customer’s expectations for deliverables, and implementing an effective project governance system.
- Promote team empowerment through team-building techniques, ensuring each team member is making a meaningful contribution and fully engaged in the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- 4+ years experience of project / issue management
- Experience in tracking, driving, and leading projects of all scales
- Experience driving operational efficiencies by redesigning processes and implementing technical solutions
- Strong program management, organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and analytical
- Finance/insurance sector domain knowledge
- Possess Agile and Scrum Training/ Certification, a certified ScrumMaster
- Familiarity with analytical tools (e.g. Looker, Amplitude)
- AWS Knowledge - Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, API Gateway, Cloudwatch
Fize brings together everything that’s required to build websites and apps that require personal insurance data. Fize’s products enable businesses to request insurance data over a reliable, secure network while utilizing their ready-to-use code snippets for fast integrations. They also help companies beat fraud, retrieve documents, verify personal information, maintain compliance, manage business spending, and much more.
Fize received funding of $1.9M in a Series 1 round.
Cory Barnes, Co-founder
Cory is a co-founder at Fize. He has co-founded other companies like Bounder, CCR Mortgage Relief LLC, and CB Authentics.