QA Automation Engineer
4 to 5 years
Why you should join Fize
💵 Venture capital-backed hyper growth company
🏡 🖥️ Remote friendly work culture
🚀 Rapid career advancement with opportunities to learn
💰 Competitive salary and Performance bonus
🏖 Paid time off, Flexi-hour policy & Wellness benefits
About the role
- You’ll manage and monitor our Lambda based AWS infrastructure
- You’ll build reports and alarm triggers off of querying our PostgreSQL / MySQL and DynamoDB databases
- You’ll collaborate with our hardworking and nimble team through stand-ups, company presentations, slack discussions, pull Requests, and post-mortems
- You’ll adhere to and improve upon our agile process through weekly meetings, requirement documents, and sprint retrospectives
- Planning, prioritizing and executing different type of software testing
- Preparing automation scripts, Creating test plans and use cases, Preparing detailed test reports, Tracking software bugs
- Reviewing technical specifications and design documents
- Monitoring assurance metrics and process results
- Pointing out problem areas
- You have extensive experience with SQL databases
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols
- You have strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy.
- You have self-awareness and a desire to continually improve.
- You’ve been building and scaling automation framework for 5+ years
- Web content Scraping/API Scraping
- AWS Knowledge - Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, API Gateway, Cloudwatch
- Finance/insurance sector domain knowledge
- Experience with Java / Python
Fize brings together everything that’s required to build websites and apps that require personal insurance data. Fize’s products enable businesses to request insurance data over a reliable, secure network while utilizing their ready-to-use code snippets for fast integrations. They also help companies beat fraud, retrieve documents, verify personal information, maintain compliance, manage business spending, and much more.
Fize received funding of $1.9M in a Series 1 round.
Cory Barnes, Co-founder
Cory is a co-founder at Fize. He has co-founded other companies like Bounder, CCR Mortgage Relief LLC, and CB Authentics.