3 to 5 years
Why you should join Fize
💵 Venture capital-backed hyper growth company
🏡 🖥️ Remote friendly work culture
🚀 Rapid career advancement with opportunities to learn
💰 Competitive salary and Performance bonus
🏖 Paid time off, Flexi-hour policy & Wellness benefits
About the role
- You’re inspired by our mission of make insurance data easy to access.
- You like working broadly, and you’re excited to think “big picture” about a consumer’s data profile.
- Working on both the 0 to 1 stage and the 1 to 10 stage of problems
- You’ll collaborate with our hardworking and nimble team through stand-ups, company presentations, slack discussions, pull Requests, and post-mortems.
- You’ll adhere to and improve upon our agile process through weekly meetings, requirement documents, and sprint retrospectives.
- Proven work experience in software development & software quality assurance for 3+ years
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases, pointing out problem areas
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Planning, prioritizing and executing different type of software testing
- Reviewing technical specifications and design documents
- You have strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy.
- You have self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
Fize brings together everything that’s required to build websites and apps that require personal insurance data. Fize’s products enable businesses to request insurance data over a reliable, secure network while utilizing their ready-to-use code snippets for fast integrations. They also help companies beat fraud, retrieve documents, verify personal information, maintain compliance, manage business spending, and much more.
Fize received funding of $1.9M in a Series 1 round.
Cory Barnes, Co-founder
Cory is a co-founder at Fize. He has co-founded other companies like Bounder, CCR Mortgage Relief LLC, and CB Authentics.