Follow Up Boss
Remote Talent Acquisition Specialist
RoleAll Other Remote
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6)
Why Follow up Boss
About the job
We're hiring a Recruiter to help us build our incredible team here at Follow up Boss. You'll be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and hiring top-notch talent.
We are dedicated to supporting our clients and as our client base grows it's become clear that we need to scale to sustain our level of support. As a result, we intend to double the current size of the company adding 80-100 employees over the next 18-24 months.
We've never had a dedicated in-house recruiter because frankly we've never had the need for one... until now!
Day to Day
- You'll conduct full lifecycle recruiting for all roles within FUB: engineering, design, sales, customer advocacy, product, marketing, operations. Full lifecycle includes understanding the hiring teams needs and wants, sourcing candidates, screening applications, conducting initial Zoom screens, seeing candidates through the hiring process, and collecting candidate and hiring team feedback.
- You'll partner with hiring managers and their teams to help them navigate the recruiting process. You'll help them make informed and thoughtful hiring decisions.
- You'll design new-to-us sourcing strategies that bring previously untapped pools of diverse, top-tier talent to our open positions.
- You'll pitch in on writing job descriptions like this one.
- You will report directly to our Head of People.
- You have recruited engineers, UX/UI designers, and have worked for a SaaS company and consider yourself a strong technical recruiter
- You've been doing this work for a while in a professional setting, and you're comfortable doing it remotely.
- You're a great writer and critical thinker, and by extension, recognize those skills in others.
- Strong communicator who can easily transition mid-process
- You should have a natural ability to establish trust and make people feel comfortable.
- We screen for core competencies, but also for look for our candidates overall thoughtfulness, communication style, and a quiet confidence.
- You understand and respect the importance of our culture and seek to build the team withholding that bond
- You're a resourceful problem solver; you can feel for gaps in what you're working on and suggest solutions.
- This is a fully remote position, but you should live in the United States.
Why Follow up Boss
â¤ï¸ This is us
ð Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
ð° Competitive salary: Our career framework pays in the top 10% no matter where you live. The pay for this specific role ranges from $100,000 - $125,000 based on experience.
ð©ð¾ââï¸ Insurance: Company paid health, dental & vision insurance for all of our team members and their families.
ð¼ Family leave: generous family leave - fully paid
ð» Home office setup: Get a Macbook Pro + $1000 to set up your home office.
ð©ð»âð« Personal development stipend: $1000 per year to focus on bettering yourself.
ð¤ 401(k): With 6% company match!
âï¸ Retreats: Join us for company get-togethers every year!
âï¸ Co-working stipend: Get some extra cash for a co-working space or a coffee shop work.
ð Free books and Kindle: Get a free Kindle and all the free books - digital and audio - you like, anytime.
ðª Gym: Monthly stipend to keep you active and feeling good.
âï¸ Money each month to spend on caffeine.
Apply for the job
We are accepting applications through March 1, 2022. Any and all applications will not be reviewed until this date! To ensure that you've read the entire job description, please sneak the word BOSS before your first question response.
We can't wait to meet you!