3 to 7 years
About Forme Financial
Forme is the first financial advisory purpose-built to meet physicians' wealth needs. 🩺
Two years of research with nearly 200 physicians have proven that financial planning and wealth management is stuck in the 20th century and physicians deserve better. Forme is here to fix that. We exist to liberate physicians - from residency through to retirement - from financial stress so they can focus on what they do best. Our ambition is to deliver unique and first-in-kind financial products, highly personalized around physician needs and delivered in a comprehensive, coordinated and automated way. 🙌
Forme is backed by Juxtapose, a unique VC that has successfully launched more than 20 businesses across healthcare and technology over the last 25 years. Most recently these include Tend, Orchard, and Care/of.
Our mission is to deliver comprehensive financial products and services designed specifically for physicians. The job of the Product, Engineering, and Design (EPD) team members is to build a full set of financial products and services for physicians that are differentiated (with value propositions attuned to the physician's needs), personalized (to the specific physician's needs and life stage), with a seamless onboarding experience (for and between all Vital products & services), that is intuitive and easy to use (and engage with on a regular basis).
We are seeking mid to senior-level Front-end engineers, with experience building modern fintech web experiences (using React.js), Personal Financial Management applications, and native mobile (iOS, and Android) applications that integrate with external financial institutions, data aggregators, and other partners.
- Create user-focused experiences that are constantly evolving through agile iteration, utilizing feedback to build custom solutions that is personalized and customized for our customers
- Technical development, debugging, and delivery of best-in-class web and mobile applications
- Test code for robustness and continuously improve the applications and their performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship innovative new products and services
- Make intelligent choices for the adoption of new technologies based on your extensive experience
- Pair with teammates to interactively develop and design prototypes to improve the customer journey
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3-7+ years of experience in website and mobile development, preferably in Fintech or SaaSWebsite and mobile development experience.
- Language-agnostic and tool-agnostic, though experience with React.js and React Native are required.
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs to connect with back-end services
- A strong technical portfolio that demonstrates a broad range of abilities is a plus
- Energy and resilience for a 0-1 kind of start-up journey
🚀 Bonus Points
This is a unique opportunity to join a startup with strong traction (substantial funding, tremendous growth, and many happy customers). At the same time, we are still small enough that you can have a meaningful impact and play a massive role in shaping our company culture.
- Employer-sponsored health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Free One Medical membership and access to TalkSpace
- Equity compensation
- 401k + 4% match
- Remote working flexibility
- Flexible paid time off
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved