RoleAll Other Remote
- At Foundation, we are laying the groundwork for web3—the next generation of the internet full of limitless possibilities. In web3, your creativity is valued and your digital objects belong to you. We aim to put power directly back into the hands of those who create online. Why? We believe this is how the internet should just work. Our team is made up of individuals who share that vision. Together, we're unlocking the full potential of an internet based on new values of ownership and decentralization.
- Our mission is to make web3 human. Everything from the smart contracts powering Foundation, to the design that our community interacts with daily, takes into consideration how our collective actions impact people.
- New technology requires creativity, and web3 is uncharted. Foundation leads. Come join us.
- We're setting the bar for what it means to build a Web3 company, so we're looking to partner with a Lead Recruiter who is passionate about making a big impact and building out a world-class candidate experience.
- As our Lead Recruiter, you'll be an exceptional networker and judge of character who can develop and refine our recruiting infrastructure and help grow our teams — you'll prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion, bring out the best in people and recognize everyone's potential.
What You'll Do at Foundation:
- Own business recruiting processes: Optimize and execute all recruiting processes from role kick-offs to debriefs to candidate offers
- Build an exceptional candidate experience and talent brand: You'll create a highly effective and memorable candidate experience that will keep talent engaged in pipelines
- Work closely with Foundation's hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and actively translate those into initiatives that attract world-class talent
- Build diverse talent pipelines using creative sourcing methods including referrals, online sourcing, partnerships, and events
- Maintain and track pipeline activity to share with hiring managers and company leaders
- Drive the interview and offer process, including job descriptions, interview plans, reference checks, and salary recommendations
- Raise the bar with each new hire
You Might Be A Good Fit If-
- You have 5+ years of experience full-cycle recruiting for different functions and levels of seniority within a growing organization
- You are a confident writer and verbal communicator who loves to connect with new people and are able to persuade, influence, and build trust at all levels
- You are excited about developing and fine-tuning recruiting strategies with an eye towards results
- You are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and building strategies with that commitment in mind
- You have experience with recruiting metrics and using data to guide decisions and strategy
- You have knowledge of different sourcing tools and methodologies, as well as experience with Lever or Greenhouse ATS
- You have a beginner's mind, seek diverse points of views, and have an open interest in learning new tech
- You are ready to collaborate with a fast-moving team trailblazing the new creative economy
Pay Transparency Notice: Depending on your work location, the target annual salary for this position can range from $145,000 to $180,000 + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)).
Benefits and Support
• A culture that values inclusivity
• A remote-first working environment and the ability to set your own working hours
• Flexible paid time off
• Annual team offsite
• All of the tech you need to be successful
• A home office stipend including internet reimbursement
• Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents, including a zero cost option. For countries that provide government-sponsored health insurance, we offer a monthly stipend towards private health insurance.
• 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents, as well as 6 weeks of paid leave for birth giving parents
• Access to Talkspace confidential online therapy and One Medical on-demand primary care.
• Get paid in crypto or fiat
• Employer-sponsored 401K
- Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
- We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved