Sr. Android Engineer
LATAM, Central America
RoleAll Other Remote
Be Part of Something Big
- Foxbox Digital is an award-winning digital product agency based in Chicago. We partner with clients ranging from Fortune 50 companies to high-growth startups and everything in between to design, develop and deliver successful digital products.
- We are a team of 70+ collaborators who are revolutionizing the digital world. We share a love of technology and challenge limits: we love what we do and each foxboxer brings their creativity to build and launch successful digital products.
- We believe that in order to make an impact, we must do it purposefully.
- We're looking for a smart, creative Android Engineer who looks to build amazing sites using the latest technology, to join our product development agency. Also, we're looking for an Android Engineer who takes pride in your code and embraces automated testing.
If you enjoy challenges, here you'll be a valued core member of our team and help build cutting-edge mobile applications for our clients.
What you'll do
- Build cutting-edge mobile applications for our client
- Work with and learn from an innovative, motivated team
- Build and ship reliable software leveraging automated testing and Continuous Delivery
- Don't be afraid to break things; we encourage risk-takers
- Have strong communication skills - you'll work directly with our client
This position is temporary: 6-month contract, with the possibility of extension.
Sr. Android Engineer Core Qualifications:
- You have 5+ years of professional programming experience (in any language)
- You should have 3+ years of experience with Android (Kotlin)
- Experienced in automated testing
- Flutter or Python experience is a plus!
- Exceptional communication English skills – written, oral, visual, formal, informal (able to adapt to client environment technically and non-technical)
- We're looking for someone who is hands-on, technical, a problem solver and takes calculated risks.
- Strong desire to learn: you're always looking for ways to improve your abilities
- Experienced in Scrum ceremonies
- Upper intermediate or Advanced English level
*Located near Central Timezone (UTC-6) - Central / Latin America
Technologies we use:
- Backend: Elixir / Node.js / Golang / Python / Ruby / PHP / C# / Java
- Mobile: Swift / Objective-C / Kotlin / Java
Why Foxbox Digital:
- We offer continuous training and growth opportunities
- You are part of a multicultural and collaborative team that is constantly growing.
- Don't be afraid to break things; we encourage risk-takers.
Diversity and Inclusion
- Foxbox Digital is an LGBT company certified by the Illinois and National LGBT Chambers of Commerce. We are committed to working with diverse and inclusive teams to continue building the digital revolution.
- Foxbox is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all and team members with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Foxbox are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Foxbox will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Foxbox encourages applicants of all ages.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved