RoleAll Other Remote
Foxelli Group is not something you want to miss out on. We’ve been in the digital game for seven years now and have created multiple successful world-known e-commerce brands that generate 20 million USD in annual revenue. It’s impressive, sure, but we’re definitely not stopping here and constantly cooking up some new exciting brands!
We consider ourselves go-getters who get a kick out of running from mediocrity. Everything we do is a bit extravagant, some even might say - impossible. However, we know how to make it happen because we always prioritize self-development, transparency, and discipline.
As a Remote HR Administrator here, you will be welcomed by a sensational team spirit and like-minded co-workers, have exciting goals, seek creative solutions, and always strive to find the most effective ways to bring the best results to the team. If you are truly passionate about human resources you will most definitely find excitement and purpose in working with Foxelli Group.
In this role, you will:
- Track KPI data and provide weekly/monthly recruitment overview reports;
- Ensure that the company works respecting Lithuanian Labor Law;
- Update company policies and ensure legal compliance;
- Create, fill and maintain various reports (e.g. Leaves, Team activity reports, internal documentation, and analyses)
- Think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly strive for the best;
- Be a team player and always look for ways to take the HR department to the next level;
- If needed - help our HR team with various projects.
- Experience in previous administrative work would be beneficial;
- Professional English skills (both verbal and written);
- Goal-oriented and want to get things done;
- Pro-active and self-organized problem solver with a hands-on attitude;
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Sound knowledge of Lithuanian labor law and practices (mandatory);
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential;
- Must be approachable and helpful;
- Strong critical thinking skills.
Now onto the fun stuff! Here are a few things that will make you say...
- I am in control: we’re a fully remote company. Work from your comfy home sofa or a sun lounger on a beach - the world’s your oyster. As long as you have the internet and follow deadlines, we’re golden.
- I am strong: yoga classes, gym membership, rock climbing - just say the word, we got it covered! Get that body moving!
- I am growing constantly: personal and professional development is the key to satisfying that burning curiosity each of us has. That’s why every one of us gets a yearly budget of 1000 EUR for various courses and training.
- I am well-rested: we don’t subscribe to old-fashioned stigmas about mental health and take emotional well-being seriously. Our partners at Mindletic help us understand our emotions better and offer insightful therapy sessions with licensed professionals. To get you the well-deserved time to unplug, we’ve also got paid parental days, holidays off as well as paid vacation days.
- I am comfortable: the fact that we don’t have an office doesn’t mean you have to shy away from an awesome workstation! We’ve got a budget already dedicated to you so your home office could be up to your standards.
- I am incredible: our team is extraordinary - that’s not a brag, it’s a fact. We’re proud of every single incredible unique person at Foxelli Group. Don’t worry, you’ll get to meet them at one of our parties soon enough.
- Salary: 700-1200eur after taxes + quarterly bonus
- Please note that this role requires a self-employment certificate
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved