Sr. Consultant, AWS Cloud Data Engineer
🇺🇸 USA Only
8 to 10 years
RoleAll Other Remote
About Fresh Gravity:
Founded in 2015 and rapidly expanding, Fresh Gravity (www.freshgravity.com) is an exciting business and technology consulting company that is at the cutting edge of digital transformation. We drive digital success for our clients by enabling them to adopt transformative technologies. We provide a range of services: from Data Management, Data Science & Analytics, to API Management/SOA and Artificial Intelligence.
In a short time, we have crafted an exceptional team who have delivered impactful projects for some of the largest corporations in the world. We are on a mission to solve the most complex business problems for our clients using the most exciting new technologies. And we are looking for top talent to join us in our quest.
Fresh Gravity’s team members are authorities in their field, but know how to have fun, too. We’re building an inspiring, open organization you’ll take pride in. We challenge ourselves to grow – every day. We create value for our clients and partners – every day. We promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations.
We are thoughtful. We are engaged. We are relentless. We are Fresh Gravity.
Fresh Gravity is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts. This person will be responsible for architecting and building data warehouse, data integration pipelines on AWS cloud data platform using AWS native products. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The data engineer must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Overall, 8 to 10 years of experience in Data domain with focus in Data Warehousing, cloud data platforms, Data Integration and pipelines.
- Good experience in building, architecting, designing/implementing highly distributed global cloud-based systems on AWS platform
- Experience in development of data pipelines to integrate data on AWS data platform using AWS Gule, Redshift and S3
- Build data repositories such as: data warehouses, data lakes, and operational data stores, etc.
- Knowledge in data lake design patterns and technology options (schema on read, metadata capture, search framework etc.).
- Experience using AWS specific services like Lambda functions, AWS CI/CD pipeline for data platforms
- Hands on programming skills in any of the following: Python, Java, or Scala.
- Experience in migrating application from on prem to cloud, hybrid and multi cloud experience is needed.
- Strong record of accomplishment successfully implementing Cloud services in a variety of distributed computing environments.
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g., Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible).
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g., Jenkins).
- Proven experience in communicating and demonstrating the value of cloud solutions to a variety of stakeholders to address complex and competing drivers in complex technical environments.
- Demonstrated experience with the SDLC/Agile (SW Development Life cycle).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In addition to a competitive package, we promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations. We offer the tools necessary to make remote work successful including videoconferencing, real-time chat, and a culture built for remote work.
In keeping with Fresh Gravity’s challenger ethos, we have developed the 5Dimensions (5D) benefits program. This ever evolving program recognizes the multiple dimensions within each of us and seeks to provide opportunities for deep development across these dimensions. Enrich Myself; Enhance My Client; Build my Company, Nurture My Family; and Better Humanity.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved