Talend Master Data Management Architect/SME
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleManagement and Finance
About Fresh Gravity:
Founded in 2015 and rapidly expanding, Fresh Gravity (www.freshgravity.com) is an exciting business and technology consulting company that is at the cutting edge of digital transformation. We drive digital success for our clients by enabling them to adopt transformative technologies. We provide a range of services: from Data Management, Data Science & Analytics, to API Management/Integration and Artificial Intelligence.
In a short time, we have crafted an exceptional team who have delivered impactful projects for some of the largest corporations in the world. We are on a mission to solve the most complex business problems for our clients using the most exciting new technologies. And we are looking for top talent to join us in our quest.
Fresh Gravity’s team members are authorities in their field, but know how to have fun, too. We’re building an inspiring, open organization you’ll take pride in. We challenge ourselves to grow – every day. We create value for our clients and partners – every day. We promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations.
We are thoughtful. We are engaged. We are relentless. We are Fresh Gravity.
Fresh Gravity is an equal opportunity employer.
Fresh Gravity is looking for an architect level Talend Master Data Management (MDM) SME to drive an assessment initiative with one of our clients. The candidate will be responsible for understanding the business drivers and goals of the existing implementation, understanding the requirements that drove the design of the implementation and evaluate the fit of the implementation relative to the requirements and best practices of a Talend Implementation. An additional responsibility includes understanding current pain points and operational support needs with the intent of recommending and designing enhancements and improvements to the platform. The candidate should be based in the North America area and be willing to support east coast time zone needs. We are looking for a contract position for a period of 8-10 weeks with the understanding that an extension may be necessary. For the right candidate, we are also open to discussing a full-time role with Fresh Gravity.
- Perform an assessment of an enterprise-wide MDM and data integration solutions for Talend suite of products.
- Provide architecture reviews, application discussions and prototype, or full development
- Provide Best Practices guidance based on field experience
- Review implementation activity to ensure architecture and design principles are upheld
- Participate in governance team discussions and provide a strong voice on critical decisions
- Communicate complex technical concepts effectively to a broad group of stakeholder
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related area and 10+ years of experience in the field, in a related area or a master's degree
- Deep exposure to MDM, specifically with Talend MDM.
- Strong understanding of MDM design patterns & best practices
- Experience in defining reference and implementation architectures for Enterprises
- Expert-level knowledge and implementation experience in MDM, Data Quality, Data Governance & Data Architecture
- Ability to troubleshoot complex development and performance issues and define a plan to address those issues
Demonstrated creative problem-solving ability
- Must be willing to work various US time zones with willingness to engage with teams from India at other hours of the day
- Must have authorization to work in the United States with no visa sponsorship requirements
In addition to a competitive package, we promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations. We offer the tools necessary to make remote work successful including videoconferencing, real-time chat, and a culture built for remote work.
In keeping with Fresh Gravity’s challenger ethos, we have developed the 5Dimensions (5D) benefits program. This ever evolving program recognizes the multiple dimensions within each of us and seeks to provide opportunities for deep development across these dimensions. Enrich Myself; Enhance My Client; Build my Company, Nurture My Family; and Better Humanity.