Content Marketing Lead
RoleAll Other Remote
Fullstack Academy is a top-ranked immersive school for tech skills training based in New York City. Fullstack offers comprehensive training opportunities across the U.S. and prepares students with the in-demand skills they need to launch fulfilling tech careers.
"Fullstack Academy has been a life-changing experience" is something we hear often and the reason why we come to work every day. We're working on changing lives and communities with our programs and we're looking for a Content Marketing Lead to tell the world our story.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Content Marketing Lead at Fullstack Academy, you will create exciting and engaging content at the intersection of technology and education. You will own content development for our various channels of potential student engagement, from social media accounts to live events. You will collaborate with our broader marketing team to ensure everything you create is aligned with our overall marketing strategy and drives interest in Fullstack Academy.
This is a full-time, remote role reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager. This role may require travel at such a time as it is both safe and strategically meaningful to do so.
In this role, you will:
- Create content for a variety of channels (social, blog posts, email campaigns, articles, etc.) that tells the Fullstack story and establishes Fullstack Academy as a thought leader in the bootcamp space (e.g. content that appeals to a wide array of audiences - potential students, coding beginners, hobbyists, tech recruiters - to name a few!)
- Create innovative new content, leveraging video and other new media, to increase awareness of and affinity for our brand
- Maintain editorial style guidelines, including voice and tone, and ensure that all of our external facing communication channels are aligned with the Fullstack mission and brand pillars
- Help to grow audience engagement across our various content channels (Fullstack Academy blog, social media, review sites, email marketing, etc.)
- Use data to understand our audiences, their motivations, thoughts, and questions to develop effective and compelling messaging
- Understand the key metrics that drive our marketing success and ensure that our content is aligned with and supports overall marketing strategies
- Create content with SEO in mind
- Manage a content calendar for social media, blogs, and events
- Develop and manage marketing content partnerships, including working with internal teams on content opportunities (Product, Academics, Career Services, Enrollment, etc)
- Manage the curation of student stories/testimonials and product/launch content
- Collaborate with external agencies (PR, media, etc) on content opportunities
You are a great candidate if you have:
- 5 years of professional work experience in a rigorous content-focused role
- A strong portfolio of content that demonstrates thought leadership, effective written and visual communication skills, and experience with creating content across a variety of platforms
- A passion for the brands you manage, ensuring that they are represented accurately across all media, from promotions to events to digital collateral
- A solid understanding of data-driven, technical marketing and how content marketing fits into an overall marketing strategy
- Proficiency with social media platforms and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- A strong work ethic and experience writing effective content under time constraints
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to be the "voice" of Fullstack Academy across a variety of platforms
- A passion for technology and education
You are an exceptional candidate if you have:
- Experience creating content about technology, the technology industry, and people in tech
- Professional work experience in a higher ed marketing department or at an agency with education clientele
- Formal education in a written content-focused discipline (English, Literature, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or similar)
Please provide either:
- A link to your online portfolio of content
- Links to three (3) or more articles, blog posts, social posts, or similar that demonstrate your content creation skills
Equal Pay For Equal Work Act disclosure:
The expected compensation for this role for candidates is $70,000-80,000 annually, plus benefits, for candidates who fulfill the qualifications for the role. Candidates whose qualifications are above those listed are encouraged to apply as well. All final offers to candidates will be based on that candidate's unique experience and skillset, and not all candidates will qualify for the top of the salary range.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved