Director Product Marketing, Retail Solutions
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleSales and Marketing
At Fyllo we are on a mission to accelerate the economies of tomorrow. What does that mean? We have created the world’s largest data marketplace of cannabis and CBD purchase data along with a market-leading regulatory database that is used by Fortune 500 companies and emerging brands in highly-regulated industries like cannabis, crypto, short term rentals and more.
Our technology platform enables high-growth companies to reach and understand consumers, activate marketing and loyalty programs across multiple channels, and navigate today’s ever-changing regulatory landscape.
Having been founded in 2019, we recently closed our Series C and have raised 100 million to date. 2022 has already proved to be another big year with our recent acquisition of Semasio, a leader in unified targeting for digital marketing. If you are someone who has a bias to act and believes in having more fun together, then read on!
Director of Product Marketing, Retail Solutions
Fyllo is looking for a Director of Product Marketing who will be responsible for influencing early stage product development and lead go-to-market strategy for our current and future Retail Solutions.
In this role, you are responsible for partnering cross-functionally to drive end-to-end development – from roadmap definition to audience segmentation to sales and market enablement – for current and future products. The ideal candidate will be able to earn the trust of executive leadership and cross-functional partners in Product Management, Engineering, Sales and Operations among others. You are a customer-obsessed marketer who wants to set and share vision, and use data to deliver marketing-lead growth.
- Lead GTM strategy for new products / features across the full lifecycle of the product
- Partner with product leadership to influence product and business strategy with a view of customer needs and market opportunities, especially during early stage product explorations
- Develop deep customer understanding across a range of verticals through segmentation, competitive market analysis, surveys, interviews and product usage data
- Develop product positioning, messaging frameworks and value propositions for product launches and demand generation
- Collaborate with Growth Marketing and Commercial teams to develop, execute, and optimize multi-channel campaigns to launch new products, drive demand, generate leads, and influence sales pipeline for new prospects as well as existing clients
- Develop marketing and sales enablement materials that drive performance and sustainable growth
- Leverage data and research to develop insights that influence product development, go-to-market strategy and marketing campaign activations
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience in product marketing for a SAAS company
- Ability to influence and drive change across an organization including senior executives
- Deep understanding of the retail industry and/or data-driven marketing
- Proven track record of owning go-to-market strategies from start to finish
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and create clarity for people and teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in dynamic environments
- Proven problem solver across a variety of business challenges
- Collaborative and inclusive
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly mobile stipend
- Home office stipend
- 401K matching
- Hybrid or remote work schedule
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical coverage
- Dental & vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter programs
- Learning & development programs
Our Recruiting team would love to connect with you! If your interests and experience are aligned with a current open role, one of our Recruiters will arrange a 30 minute introductory call with you. Following, depending on the role, there will either be a 60 min technical interview or a 30 min intro call with the Hiring Manager. Assuming all goes well, we will then set you up to speak with potential peers from your team and/or cross functional teams, with each call being 30 min.
Some of our positions do require at home assessments, or additional live Codepairs. On average, from initial Recruiter Screen to Offer, takes 2 weeks – we like to move fast across our business :) We understand the hectic lives we all lead and appreciate you taking the time to meet with us in pursuing opportunities with the FylloFam. Thank you!