Fullstack Developer (React, React Native, Node.js) - Remote
Americas, LATAM, USA, Canada
RoleFull Stack Programming
- Our client is tackling the $20B+ supply-chain industry. They are looking to partner with a developer to support the development from ideation to MVP. You'll integrate APIs and micro-services, work closely with designers to develop front-end features and build backend routes and ensure scalability.
Finding a job with G2i
"G2i totally changed my life. My quality of life is way, way better. I get less stressed. I get less sick. I have more hours in my day to give attention to my family. I'm really thankful for working with them." - Tiago Souto
Tiago is proof that vacancies you see at G2i are filled with healthy and happy devs – which means this could not only be your next job, but the one after that as well.
You probably want to know what's involved.
- If you've been a freelance Fullstack Developer for years, you know what it takes. It's all about shipping an awesome product. Keep your tech lead happy. Keep the clients happy. All thanks to your production ready code, clear documentation, AND top notch communication skills.
- You'll work 100% remotely with US clients. Take your pick of clients from cutting-edge FinTech and Crypto to traditional HR SaaS, with plenty of choices in between. And since it's a contracting position, once you finish a project you can easily move to the next one that floats your boat. We've got quite a few G2i alums who've stayed with us for several years doing just that.
- Team sizes vary with each client but don't worry, you'll never be alone. We've got a really tight community of 800+ engineers on Slack that you can ask for help if you need it. You'll also have a direct line to our Developer Success Team whose job is to have your back.
- Typical assignments are 32-40 hours per week, where you can bill up to $80 per hour. If you're a stickler for detail, you might want to know that you'll be working with technologies like React Native, Node, Apollo, GraphQL, Hasura, SQL, Postgres and popular deployment tools.
G2i is the first hiring platform that focuses on developer health, which explains why we have plenty of opportunities for you to explore. We've seen burnout all too often in tech and we are on a mission to push back against it. We believe in maintaining a healthy work-life balance, and act on those beliefs by:
- providing a 4-day (32-hour) work week
- developing NFL-like support for burnout recovery, and
- launching the Developer Health Fund
Not to mention, we're literally writing the book on developer burnout prevention with our Restful Work OS.
Just click "Apply Now". We appreciate that your resume may not be up to date so just upload a PDF of your LinkedIn profile. You can then tell us everything else we need to know in a chat with the recruiting team and a technical interview with a fellow engineer.
G2i is an equal opportunity employer. We're dedicated to building a team where diversity in both ideas and identities is not only welcomed, but encouraged. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobs by Expertise
Jobs by Skill
© Copyright AllRemote 2022. All Rights Reserved