IT System Engineer
🇺🇸 USA Only
RoleAll Other Remote
Adaugeo Healthcare Solutions is looking for a top tier IT System Engineer with strong communication skills, a positive attitude and a team player perspective. Must have exceptional problem solving skills, an aptitude for critical thinking and be able to maintain strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
***Remote opportunity for Oregon and Washington residents only***
Essential Duties and Responsibilites:
- Manages and monitors all installed systems and infrastructure for the organization to be in line
with company guidelines or SOP (standard operating procedure).
- Defines customers' needs and functionality in a service development cycle.
- Assists in the coordination of various teams testing and evaluating for the development of design and its implementation of the best output.
- Installs, configures, and tests operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Ensures the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Implements warranty and support activities.
- Evaluates the existing systems and provides the technical direction to IT support staff.
- Plans and implements system automation as required for better efficiency.
- Oversees the development of customized software and hardware requirement.
- Collaborates with other professionals to ensure high quality deliverables within organization guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Deals with work process, optimization methods, and risk management tools in the given projects for the successful accomplishments according to the requirements of the stakeholders.
- On-call rotation as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Laboratory discounts for in house testing
- Medical with In-Network & Custom Network discounts (No cost for employee only coverage)
- Dental (No cost for employee only coverage)
- 401(K) with discretionary employer match
- Paid Time Off
Candidate must comply with all state, local and federal rules, guidelines and requirements with respect to safety and health. This includes, but is not limited to any mandates with respect to the COVID-19 virus, such as PPE, testing, or vaccination rules, absent a legally recognized need for accommodation. Such accommodation requests should be promptly submitted to HR and will be reviewed and approved based on the circumstances presented.
- Minimum of 2-4 years in Systems Engineering/Administration
- Experience managing cloud environments (AWS/Azure), Windows Server environments or
- Experience Manage physical and virtual server environments such as VMware, Hyper-V, and Citrix.
- Knowledge of Azure Active Directory and associated services (Intune, Autopilot, etc.)
- Understanding of networking principals (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills; team oriented
- Self-motivated; capable of taking initiative, handling and prioritizing multiple competing
assignments and following through to resolution with little assistance
- Ability to communicate with less technical users
- Strong documentation and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
We are a devoted team of professionals, working cohesively to build on our expertise as a work family since 2007. With a vibrant work culture focused on continually improving people and processes, our curiosity, persistence and positive attitudes are core strengths. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and an ever-evolving learning and development program to foster career and personal growth. We truly value our employees.
Adaugeo Healthcare Solutions is part of a family owned and operated healthcare organization, providing collaborative support and corporate oversight to our family of companies. We are committed to operational excellence and cost-efficient administrative, technical and management services, including:
- Accounting and Finance
- Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Centralized Scheduling
- Certified Coding
- Clinic Administration
- Credentialing and Privileging
- Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Human Resources and Payroll
- IT Infrastructure
- Purchasing and Materials Management
- Quality Improvement
- Recruiting and Sourcing
- Software Development