GATESOURCE HR LTD
RoleManagement and Finance
This is a remote position.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements for our clients.
- budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits.
- acting as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses.
- ensure all accounting transactions comply with the law and support our client’s investments.
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Manage tax payments
- Organize internal audits
- Prepare budgets
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- Ability to work remotely
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
- BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Additional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus
- Remote work budget and support
- Excellent remuneration package
- Generous leave allowance
- Company incentive scheme