Senior UI/UX Designer (IntellectoKids)
Genesis - is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and a venture capital fund.
Flyer One Ventures - is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investment, we provide a wide range of practical support activities in business building and fundraising from the Investment Team.
Currently, we are looking for a full-time Senior UI/UX Designer in the product company IntellectoKids.
IntellectoKids is one of the world's largest developers of educational apps for children from 3 to 7 years old. The company's apps are in the Top 10 in the Kids 5 & Under category in the App Store in 40 countries, including the United States.
- has 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- experience in developing UI/UX, including sales funnels, for a high-quality non-gaming mobile application;
- Photoshop/Figma/Miro skills;
- ability to adhere to a single style, as well as adapt to the existing style of the project;
- understanding the basics of design (composition, color, typography);
- understanding the technical side of interface development, skills in preparing a finished design for development;
- experience and desire to analyze UI / UX refs and competitors.
It will be a plus:
- Web interface development skills;
- improving the metrics of our products due to the high quality of design;
- skills for independent research of user problems and product hypotheses;
- UI Animation Skills.
What will you do:
- preparing of UI/UX for onboarding, offer windows and other application elements within the stated timeframes to fulfill the plan for the number of tested hypotheses per month;
- take participation in the development of tasks at the stage of collecting business requirements;
- studying the market and the experience of competitors
What do we offer:
- ability to work remotely and flexible schedule
- relocation to Cyprus;
- quality product and challenging tasks;
- lots of possibilities to grow inside the team and develop you as a professional.