🇺🇸 USA Only
Our client's team is composed of Salesforce experts who have a comprehensive understanding of the power of the platform. They combine their professional software engineering skills in object oriented programming, modern web development, and technical documentation to implement comprehensive applications for our clients' business needs. The engineers use their technical prowess and thoroughness in their Salesforce solutions and know when to leverage standard platforms capabilities and customized solutions.
An Engineer's primary objective is to design and deliver purposeful client-driven solutions on Salesforce while providing excellent customer service, maintaining company standards and profit margins.
Engineers draw on their expertise with the Salesforce platform to design and implement functionality using the optimal approach that aligns business requirements with platform capabilities.
An engineer's primary objective is to design and deliver purposeful client-driven solutions on the Salesforce platform while providing excellent customer service maintaining company standards and profit margins.
Our client expects all Engineers to encompass the following characteristics to deliver work that is Transparent, Articulate, and Purposeful:
- Apply software engineering principles, Salesforce technical and declarative skills to quickly assess, diagnose, and design solutions to address clients requirements,
- Design elegant solutions that are scalable, reusable and maintainable by always first leveraging platform capabilities,
- Anticipate extension points and reusability of components ,
- Articulate the implications of customizations with technical documentation
- Employ best practices for coding, testing, and deployment standards,
- Effective time management.
- Solutionizer who oversees as Solution Architect for complex, enterprise level projects and leads technical discovery on projects. Crafts high-level solution design and leads Engineers on estimating and building;
- Builds complex solutions on the platform using best practices;
- Validates system's security model based on the customer's requirements & best practices and identifies vulnerabilities and areas for improvement;
- Problem Solver who validates built solutions adhere to our quality assurance process
- Active member on working group to define best practices and more;
- Provides training to client as needed;
- Mentors co-ops and Level 1 Engineers by providing guidance and support;
- Conduct component design and estimation that meet key goals and requirements of clients;
- Trains the customer on the new business processes in the solutions;
- Oversees change management practices to ensure long-term solution success;
- Owns the completion of objectives and key results for Development Standard team.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Business, Computer Science or Software Engineering; and 5+ years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of related work experience, training and/or education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job is required.
The successful candidate must have proven experience in one or all of the following specific areas:
- Flow Development
- Sales, Service or Experience Cloud
- Deep understanding of data management, database concepts, and data migration
- Has detailed knowledge of various Salesforce product lines and owns distilling requirements and user stories related to each
As a Senior Engineer you will focus on developing mastery skills in the following specializations:
- Data Analytics (Reports & Tableau)
- Data Migrations
- Lightning Web Components
- User Experience
- Implemented 2 of the following Products:
- Service Cloud
- Sales Cloud
- Experience Cloud
- Marketing Cloud