Accounts Receivable Specialist
RoleManagement and Finance
The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,600+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
Location - This position is 100% remote, based in North America.
Don’t have a ton of knowledge about GitLab yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program at GitLab and you will be provided with necessary DevOps and GitLab knowledge to fulfill your role.
- Extends that of the Accounts Receivable Associate responsibilities
- Assist billing team with day to day escalations
- Post customer cash receipts and support with month end reconciliation reporting
- Support collections of accounts by contacting customers as needed and make recommendations for account escalations
- Support cash receipt forecasting goal/actual reporting
- Manage global AR portfolio of all billing accounts less than 100K USD
- Coordinate with AR Lead on weekly collections goals
- Support AR Lead with AR projects and system optimization targets
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Extends that of the Accounts Receivable Associate requirements
- 5+ years accounts receivable experience
- 1-2 years in SaaS/software preferred
- Ability to work and achieve deadlines independently
- Solid understanding of accounts receivable and financial concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of business systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Able to work in stressful situations with firm deadlines
- Ability to use GitLab
- A shared interest in our values, and working in accordance with those values
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
For Colorado residents: The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $42,000 - $76,500 for Colorado residents only. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. See more information on our benefits and equity. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted at up to 100% of the offered base salary. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.