Amazon Ecommerce Specialist - Virtual Assistant
RoleSales and Marketing
We are located near Dallas, Texas and this is a Remote (work from home), contract position at this time.
Who is Glorious?
Glorious is a lifestyle gaming hardware company that was built by passionate enthusiasts on a mission. We develop pro-grade, high-quality gear that gives every gamer the chance to play at an ascended level.
Candidates from all over are welcome to apply and possibly become part of an amazing line-up of team members dedicated to pushing the boundaries of possibility and shifting the PC gaming industry's status quo! We offer the chance to work within an environment where you will have the freedom and flexibility to take the reins on your career. So, if you're someone who wants to see real career growth while testing your skills in a fast-paced environment free of micromanagement, then this is the place for you!
We are looking for an Amazon E-Commerce Specialist (I) to help us manage day-to-day operations and ensure high performance on Amazon. As an Amazon Specialist, you will be responsible for listing management, support case management, inventory assistance, and various auditing tasks. It will be your responsibility to collaborate with the Amazon team and complete the tasks set forth by the team lead. There will be opportunities for progress and promotion (Amazon Specialist I, II, and III).
Some of the duties that will be expected of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Add, build, and edit amazon product listings. Mastery of all Amazon Seller Central backend edit menu (Variations, parent listings, product details, categories, images, SEO/Keyword placements, etc). Be able to use upload file as well.
- Ensure that all listings are in an active state and troubleshoot front-end/back-end issues. Perform daily audits to make sure all categories, variations, and listings are correct.
- Monitor all customer reviews, return reasons, and Voice of Customer feedback to take actionable steps to ensure we meet customer needs.
- Manage support cases to troubleshoot issues with Seller Central. Be accountable for issue resolution.
- Perform audits on lost inventory, trademark infringements, buy box, return reasons, etc. And be able to communicate weekly progress/findings.
- Have a good understanding of all Amazon reporting (Business Reports, Fulfillment, Payments, Performance, etc). Be able to retrieve necessary data and make actionable decisions.
- Study the competition in our market and ensure we are on top of all new trends for our listings.
- Assist with any other tasks that are assigned, have good communication, and be accountable to finish tasks in a timely manner. We require the use of project management tool (Asana) to track all tasks and collaborate.
- Contribute knowledge and new skills to our central internal Amazon Team Wiki page.
These must be met to be considered for this role:
- Amazon Seller Central experience
- Must understand consumer electronic products and trends
- Must be analytical and have mastery of Excel
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be able to work on the US Central Standard Time Schedule
These are not required to be considered for the position, but will help:
- Understand gaming culture
- Basic photo editing skills
- Organizational skills. We will require everything to be noted as tasks so that nothing gets lost in conversation
- Asana project management tool experience
- Contract 1099