Sales Development Representative
South East Asia
1 to 3 years
RoleSales Dev Representative
Why you should join Gobble
👩🏻💻👨🏻💻 Mission driven company with powerhouse founders
🎯 Mission-driven, customer centric organisation
👨💻 Work on latest tech stacks that will deliver business impact
💰 Competitive salary and Performance bonus
🏖 Paid time off, Flexi-hour policy & Wellness benefits
About the role
- High levels of daily cold call activity contacting restaurant leads, presenting opportunities to partner with Gobble
- Owning and maintaining a consistent pipeline, to exceed monthly sales targets
- Utilising business templates and proposals to convert pipeline to sales
- Maintaining records to provide transparency on all sales activities via the CRM
- Passionately representing Gobble and resolving customer objections
- Negotiating partnership pricing to ensure business objectives are achieved
- You are comfortable on the phone and walking into restaurants, talking to people and building rapport with them quickly
- Comfort with high levels of activity and a fast-paced environment
- Closing sales: getting buy in and agreement from potential customers
- Experience and confidence pitching things you’re passionate about
- Experience with technology and capturing your activity in a CRM
- You have an interest in all things food and restaurants. Gobble is a company of people unapologetically passionate about what they do – if you’re not into food, you soon will be
- Perseverance and grit – you’re a hustler, and you’re not afraid of rejection
- Top notch people skills – you have bags of emotional intelligence and can persuade even the toughest of prospects
Gobble is a social-commerce platform for group ordering and gifting food in the Asia Pacific region. Gobble aims to amplify happiness by deepening people's relationships through food. Building a fun yet trusted way for people to gift each other take-out meals and connect.
Gobble's team has been part of multiple ventures ranging from Deliveroo, Foodpanda to the largest micromobility player in the world, Lime. They have backgrounds in top-tier consulting firms like McKinsey & Company. They are backed by top-tier investors who have led pioneering technology companies including Delivery Hero, Gojek, Uber, Lime, Tinder, amongst others.
• Ashwin Purushottam, CEO
An ex-McKinsey & Company and INSEAD MBA, Ashwin has been a General Manager at Lime and grew the business from 0 to 13k scooters. He has also been a General Manager at Deliveroo and Launched 17 Cloud Kitchens in 2 years.
• Domenico Tan, COO & Co Founder
An NUS graduate, Domenico has launched 180+ Cloud Kitchens in APAC within 2 years. He has also worked at Deliveroo as a Food-tech Expert and previously built Pilotworks (Techstars15) as an early employee.