Senior Frontend Developer
Location: EMEA remote – United Kingdom, Germany, The Netherlands, Spain, South Africa
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. Once we can safely travel, you may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
We are looking for a skilled front-end developer who will be working collaboratively with our globally distributed teams to build brand new user interfaces that protect the access of our systems for millions of customers, resellers, and services. If you love to build clean, well-tested user interfaces while contributing to a team culture of growth, support, and shared vision, then this is the job for you.
What you’ll get to do...
- Design and build new user interfaces
- Write great code and create unit and integration tests that prove it
- Perform code reviews and advocate for clean and high-quality code to maintain code integrity
- Participate in ensuring an excellent experience with a focus on performance
- Join forces with the back-end developers on REST API design
- Collaboratively contribute to our code libraries, code reviews, and technical decisions
- Support and mentor other developers on the team
Your experience should include...
- Proven experience collaborating across disciplines and teams to reach shared goals
- Experience with multiple “last mile” tools like grunt, gulp, babel, or webpack to ship production-ready software
- Experience in an agile software development environment
- Knowledge of git and git-based workflows
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Experience in using modular and reusable code and components
- Strong understanding of unit tests and integration tests
- Experience working remotely or with a distributed team
- Outstanding communication skills
You might also have…
- Experience with front-end performance optimisation
- Use Figma or other design tools to design new components and feature flows
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with AWS
About us…With over 20 years’ experience and more than 3.5 million domains registered, 123 Reg are the largest provider in the UK (United Kingdom), with over 1.7 million websites using our services every day. Although a lot has changed since we first started, our philosophy has always stayed the same as we believe that succeeding online should be achievable for everyone, regardless of technical skill level. As such, we aim to make the entire process as simple and easy as possible so that our customers can focus on what they know best: their business. By offering affordable, no-nonsense products such as domains, websites, email, web hosting and more, we help small business owners overcome the hurdles typically involved when getting started online. Furthermore, every 123 Reg product comes with access to our friendly and knowledgeable Support teams, who are here to assist our customers every step of the way. Since we’re also part of the GoDaddy family, our supportive attitude extends to our company culture as well. We aren’t afraid to take risks or try new ways of doing things, and we firmly believe that to truly take care of our customers, we need to take care of each other and ourselves first.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About us.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected].
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.