Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Location: EMEA remote - United Kingdom, Germany, The Netherlands, Spain, South Africa, Bulgaria, Serbia, Romania
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. Once we can safely travel, you may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
GoDaddy is looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to work with us to build and maintain our next generation eCommerce platform in the EMEA region. You will work with several multi-national development teams to help them get their services live and to maintain and grow the platform.
What you’ll get to do...
- Implementing new infrastructure components and deploying them in a distributed environment
- Improving day to day operations standard
- Creating CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications and platform fully automated
- Resolving any issues that may arise on the platform
- Work on migrating the existing infrastructure to AWS
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Assist, where possible, on migrating legacy systems onto the platform
- Participate to on-call rota
Your experience should include...
- 3+ years experience with *Kubernetes (EKS/AKS/GKE/OpenShift, etc.)
- 3+ years of working with AWS, both in cloud native and agnostic capacity
- 3+ years Linux administration skills
- 3+ years strong coding skills with Go, Python etc.
- 3+ years experience coding in infrastructure as code (Terraform, Ansible etc.)
- Solid understanding of CI/CD concepts and version control systems and testing
- Hands on of SQL systems, primarily MySQL
- Solid experience in building and working with distributed infrastructure and systems
- Solid understanding of Networking
- Strong alignment to good security practice
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure
About us…GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About us.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.